DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hi droners from Melbourne.

geelong6grant

Reactions
Gday members of the Melbourne drone family. I’ve recently joined here but have been flying since sept , and was wondering if there were other ppl who fly by themselves and would like to meet up etc.
I’m in the south east of melb
Cheers and good flying everyone

Attachments

• 90839A8D-88DF-4FE3-8004-6267E2430F43.jpeg
    90839A8D-88DF-4FE3-8004-6267E2430F43.jpeg
    1,020.9 KB · Views: 15
If your ever in the Territory call in, and welcome to the forum.
Gday mate. I visited Darwin in 2019 to see my brother First time there. Loved it. Got to spend territory day / evening at the beach festival. I live streamed it. Here is the link.
Watch on #Periscope: Firework night in Darwin. Concert and sunset. ????☀️#TERRITORYDAY

Welcome from the Blue Mountains.
I would be glad to meet up with you next time I'm in Melbourne.
Love the 'skin' on your drone - where did you source it?
I would also invite anyone in the outer western suburbs of Sydney/Lower Blue Mountains to have a 'fly in' with me.

I would also invite anyone in the outer western suburbs of Sydney/Lower Blue Mountains to have a 'fly in' with me.
Hi Jamie. Here is the link for the skin.

Reactions: Chetk7677
Gday mate. I visited Darwin in 2019 to see my brother First time there. Loved it. Got to spend territory day / evening at the beach festival. I live streamed it. Here is the link.
Watch on #Periscope: Firework night in Darwin. Concert and sunset. ????☀️#TERRITORYDAY

I remember taking the first grandchild to Darwin for the fireworks in 2000. They always put on a spectacular show.

Gidday Mate! Welcome to the forum. I am in SA and just returned from flying up at Rawnsley Park in the Flinders Ranges. Scared myself with loss of sight on a bright day. So, was thinking that your colour skin might do the trick. Whatdayathink? I am currently in the mid-north of SA at Kapundas and saw the most awesome sunset a couple of nights ago. Took this shot with a Sony camera. A drone shot could have been breathtaking, as it looked like a bushfire.
Hope you find a flying partner to help with the learning curve.
Fly Safe

Attachments

• DSC02256.JPG
    5.4 MB · Views: 7
Reactions: geelong6grant
Gidday Mate! Welcome to the forum. I am in SA and just returned from flying up at Rawnsley Park in the Flinders Ranges. Scared myself with loss of sight on a bright day. So, was thinking that your colour skin might do the trick. Whatdayathink? I am currently in the mid-north of SA at Kapundas and saw the most awesome sunset a couple of nights ago. Took this shot with a Sony camera. A drone shot could have been breathtaking, as it looked like a bushfire.
Hope you find a flying partner to help with the learning curve.
Fly Safe
That shot was gorgeous. Ty for connecting The orange makes it so easy to see Really is that good

Gday members of the Melbourne drone family. I’ve recently joined here but have been flying since sept , and was wondering if there were other ppl who fly by themselves and would like to meet up etc.
I’m in the south east of melb
Cheers and good flying everyone
Hi there. I’m a new flyer with a recent purchase of a Mavic Air 2. I’m in Port Melbourne. I’d be keen to meet up and fly, learn etc. Happy to travel to less congested areas than Port Melbourne.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tflys78