DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hi Everybody

Pinpoint01

Premium Pilot
Reactions
I am just joining the group. I own an inspection company and am in my 7th year in business. I bought my first drone about a year ago and fell in love with flying it and quickly saw the possibilities and advantages of integrating drones into my company. I now have 3 drones in my fleet (Mavic 2 zoom, Mavic 2 Pro and Mavic 2 Enterprise Advance) and am growing. The sky’s the limit!
I have a problem that I’m hoping someone can help me with. I have been trying to update one of my smart controllers using the “DJI Assistant 2” on my computer for several days now with no luck. It reaches 99% stays there for a few hours and then stops and says there was a problem and not able to update.
Things I’ve tried:
1. Removed SD card from controller before starting the update.
2. Tried and retried numerous times without disconnecting the controller from the computer and after disconnecting and reconnecting the controller to the computer.

Can anyone help me?

Welcome to our forum, from Hauptmann, in Hurst, Texas!

I fly a Mavic 2 Pro now, but will soon be upgrading to the Mini 3 Pro. I don't have an answer to your question. I'm confident that one of our members will be able to help you.

We have over 150,000 members—many of them fellow Texans--who enjoy helping each other get the most out of our hobby. Most of the questions you'll have will’ve already been addressed, and are easy to search. If you have NEW questions, just ask!

Glad to have you with us!
Rich R (aka Hauptmann)

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :) Enjoy the forum!Thumbswayup

Welcome to our forum, from Hauptmann, in Hurst, Texas!

I fly a Mavic 2 Pro now, but will soon be upgrading to the Mini 3 Pro. I don't have an answer to your question. I'm confident that one of our members will be able to help you.

We have over 150,000 members—many of them fellow Texans--who enjoy helping each other get the most out of our hobby. Most of the questions you'll have will’ve already been addressed, and are easy to search. If you have NEW questions, just ask!

Glad to have you with us!
Rich R (aka Hauptmann)
I’m not completely sure the mini 3 pro is an upgrade!

I am just joining the group. I own an inspection company and am in my 7th year in business. I bought my first drone about a year ago and fell in love with flying it and quickly saw the possibilities and advantages of integrating drones into my company. I now have 3 drones in my fleet (Mavic 2 zoom, Mavic 2 Pro and Mavic 2 Enterprise Advance) and am growing. The sky’s the limit!
I have a problem that I’m hoping someone can help me with. I have been trying to update one of my smart controllers using the “DJI Assistant 2” on my computer for several days now with no luck. It reaches 99% stays there for a few hours and then stops and says there was a problem and not able to update.
Things I’ve tried:
2. Tried and retried numerous times without disconnecting the controller from the computer and after disconnecting and reconnecting the controller to the computer.

Can anyone help me?
Howdy from the Houston TX area. I had a similar issue with my Mavic 1 Pro. If i recall i just shut everything down and restarted things. At this point i am using software from No Limit Drones so i ignore the updates from DJI. I can now fly from my driveway which, depending on wind direction is a NFZ from Hobby (50 yards down the road is fine) and i now have no altitude restrictions, so if I ever get out to the mountains i will have no issues either.

Things I’ve tried:

Can anyone help me?
Welcome from Detroit.

Things I’ve tried:

Can anyone help me?
Welcome from Len in South Wales UK

Greetings from Birmingham Alabama USA, welcome to the forum! We look forward to hearing from you!
Follow the advice that @msinger shared.

I am just joining the group.

Welcome from the Hampton Roads area of Virginia, USA. We have a Member's Map in the Upper Right of the Title Bar. Click on "Members" and then Click on "Member's Map…" Check it out and you might find some new flying friends.

This forum, Pilot Check In, is intended for new member to introduce themselves with a: "Hi, My Name is Sue, How Do You Do… I fly the … and so forth…"

We have numerous specialized sub-forums for all the drone models and the various controllers. Our most experienced members may not be monitoring this forum. If you do not get an answer with your Intro posting, I suggest you repost in one of the sub-forum…

Any case, welcome aboard and we look forward to your input.

Fly On and Fly Safe…

Welcome!

If others haven't noticed this was his actual first post.

I have know idea how to help this problem
But did he post in the correct area?

Rod..

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
davidt2