DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hi everyone from NE Indiana

Brand new to this whole drone thing. So new that I don't even have a drone yet!! :D But I'm obviously leaning heavily toward a DJI and probably the Mini 3 Pro.

I've definitely got a question or two so I'll do some poking around here to see if I can find the answers and if not I'll ask at that point.

I'm really looking forward to getting my feet wet because this hobby looks like it'll be great fun!
I opted for Mavic 3 Classic instead of the Mini because of NE's high winds that we have all the time.

If your interested in the Air2s, I have an Air2s Bundle with additional accessories for sale. If you want to meet up, can let you have a test flight to see if your interested.
I'll definitely keep that in mind.

Being brand new to this forum I assume there is a private message system available?

If so would you mind PM'ing me with the details?

If so would you mind PM'ing me with the details?
You can PM them, CLick on their "H" Avatar and Click on Start Conversation....

Greetings, Finity, and welcome to our forum from the friendly skies of North Texas!

We are happy to have you with us. We have over 150,000 members worldwide (including many in the Hoosier State) who enjoy helping each other learn and grow as pilots and photographers. Anytime you have a question, just ask!

Rich R (alias Hauptmann)

What’s the wind speed over there?

Check out these apps that I check before leaving to fly.

UAV FORCAST

WINDY.COM

Windy.com shows a flow of arrows for the wind direction.

Just in case you have an Atti-mode fly away and wonder which way the wind took it. :D

Brand new to this whole drone thing. So new that I don't even have a drone yet!! :D But I'm obviously leaning heavily toward a DJI and probably the Mini 3 Pro.

I've definitely got a question or two so I'll do some poking around here to see if I can find the answers and if not I'll ask at that point.

I'm really looking forward to getting my feet wet because this hobby looks like it'll be great fun!
I'm in NE Indiana, too. I have also been looking for a place to practice flying. Some public areas like parks work well for this at certain times of day, but at other times they are too crowded. There are two RC aircraft clubs in Fort Wayne with their own facilities. One is near New Haven and I'm not sure where the other is located. I had been thinking of looking into whether they permit drones if you join. I will check this and get back to you.

I'm in NE Indiana, too. I have also been looking for a place to practice flying. Some public areas like parks work well for this at certain times of day, but at other times they are too crowded. There are two RC aircraft clubs in Fort Wayne with their own facilities. One is near New Haven and I'm not sure where the other is located. I had been thinking of looking into whether they permit drones if you join. I will check this and get back to you.
I checked and the Fort Wayne Flying Circuits allows drones at their facility near New Haven.

Welcome to the forum! :)

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
henryairsoft1