DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hi everyone! Reporting in from Putrajaya Malaysia

Kromosom

Reactions
Hi forum members. Noted that few threads up from Malaysia, South East Asia. I'm from Putrajaya, got the mavic on wednesday, but due to workloads only manage to fire up the unit yesterday.

Andd... all the updates and troubleshoot came to me by suprised. Manage to settled everything. Push my way through the beginner mode, tweaking whatever that i can tweak. And now stuck with one faulty battery with double green lights on. What a weekend!

Hope to share and participate with this region mavic community! Safe flying!

Reactions: dirkclod
Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :)

Hello,
It is a pleasure to welcome you to the Mavic Pilots forum.
I hope that you will be able to use the forum to further your safety knowledge and for the exchange of innovative ideas and as a resource for
current developments in Mavic quadcopter’s. Read the manual a few times and watch lots of Youtube videos on the subject to give yourself a good start.
Enjoy! Thumbswayup

Welcome to DronePilots newest forum Kromosom .:)

Thanks all! Manage to overcome the stalling batteries problem with a 2 hour charge and resuming the software update. Looks like this forum come in handy afterall.

Hi forum members. Noted that few threads up from Malaysia, South East Asia. I'm from Putrajaya, got the mavic on wednesday, but due to workloads only manage to fire up the unit yesterday.

Andd... all the updates and troubleshoot came to me by suprised. Manage to settled everything. Push my way through the beginner mode, tweaking whatever that i can tweak. And now stuck with one faulty battery with double green lights on. What a weekend!

Hi, greetings from Port Dickson. I am also a newbie , just about a week old, but have befriended a few Mavic Pro owners here and formed a mini club just for Port Dickson town. Sorry to hear about your battery issue but I believe this would fall under the warranty period and I strongly recommend you to check with the local vendor/distributor-ECS IT Bhd.

Howdy from Wyoming @Kromosom, welcome to the community, plenty of fine folk and excellent information here.

Welcome to Mavic Pilots from Dayton Ohio USA! Enjoy your new Mavic, Fly safe and have fun!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maliyindian