DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hi everyone!

Guardian44

Reactions
Hi-

My name is Eric, and picked up my M2Pro yesterday. I'm excited for the upgrade. I've been flying for about a year, starting with a Yuneec Breeze, then a Typhoon H Pro. This thing is so tiny compared to the Typhoon!

Anyway, I've been a member for a bit, just to learn stuff. I figured I should say hello now that I'm officially flying a Mavic.

Welcome to Mavic Pilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .
0ROJYyg.png

Reactions: Skywatcher2001
Onwards and Upwards... Enjoy.

Reactions: Skywatcher2001
Howdie Guardian44 . . .

We're glad you decided to add your voice to the forum. It's tiny compared to the TY H but you'll soon discover there are even bigger differences in the two. Have fun flying!!

Welcome to the Mavic family! Interested in your comparison of the M2P to your prior units.

Welcome to the forum! :)

Hi-

My name is Eric, and picked up my M2Pro yesterday. I'm excited for the upgrade. I've been flying for about a year, starting with a Yuneec Breeze, then a Typhoon H Pro. This thing is so tiny compared to the Typhoon!

Anyway, I've been a member for a bit, just to learn stuff. I figured I should say hello now that I'm officially flying a Mavic.
Welcome to Mavic Pilots from Dayton Ohio USA! Enjoy your new M2P, Fly safe and have fun!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DvrkDrone