DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hi from Calgary

Hello from the Crossroads of America Flyby_77.

The mini 2 would be a good drone to start with. :)

I started with a Spark and now have an MA2.

Welcome to the Forum. :cool:

Hi, don't have a drone yet, hoping to get inspired and learn from you guys. Will most likely go for Mini2 to get started.
Welcome, Flyby_77.

Mini2 is a good beginning, I bought an MA2 a few weeks ago and MIni2 was my first option but I decided to get MA2.

Looking forward to seeing footage and pictures from Alberta. I've been to your area 5 years ago and loved too much everything.

Cheers

Kamloops BC welcomes another Canuck to the forum. The Mini2 is a great choice, especially as it is sub-250 grams, doesn't need to be registered and you don't need a Pilot's Certificate and flies "under the radar" of most of our Canadian regulations. Basically the only one that applies to micro's is "don't be stupid".
Fly safe and enjoy!

Hi, don't have a drone yet, hoping to get inspired and learn from you guys. Will most likely go for Mini2 to get started.
Welcome from the mountains of Western North Carolina.

Hopefully you think of the Air2 as well. I have a Mini (original) and Air2 and the Air2 is leaps ahead - but more expensive; so if on a budget - the Mini2 is a good choice.

Go Flames and Roughriders!

Welcome from Long Island NY! Flysafe & Godspeed. I suspect you’ll be doing “time” on this forum. It’s ALL here. Answers, search option, support, huge assistance by other members both new and super expert. And… everyone in between. I hope you enjoy it as much as I do. Flysafe (soon) & Godspeed, Droniac

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :) Enjoy the forum! Thumbswayup

Came out your way in 1968 to film the British Army playing around on your amazing plains. Such a stunning place and we timed the visit to coincide with the Stampede. Very photogenic country-your drone will deliver fantastic results. Good luck.

Welcome to the forum! :)

Greetings from Birmingham Alabama, welcome to the forum!

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kueaue