DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hi from Jacksonville, FL

bodybybody

Reactions
New to Mavic, started with less expensive.
Only 4 hours of flight time with it...love this thing. Considering small side biz with it...after certification testing of course.

Reactions: dirkclod
Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :)

Welcome to DronePilots newest forum . :)

Hello,
It is a pleasure to welcome you to the Mavic Pilots forum.
I hope that you will be able to use the forum to further your safety knowledge and for the exchange of innovative ideas and as a resource for current developments in Mavic quadcopter’s.
Enjoy!Thumbswayup

Another newbee pilot here from Jacksonville. Just unboxed my mavic yesterday, have not flown anywhere yet. Looking for a safe place to fly.

Reactions: Teflon9-1-1
Only 4 hours of flight time with it...love this thing. Considering small side biz with it...after certification testing of course.
Where in Jacksonville Florida are you located man I'm back in the Oakleaf Plantation area

Great! Where at good places to fly?
Along a1 a going towards St augAugust . South ponte vedra Blvd. Amelia island, little Talbot island but you can't at hugenot itsi posted. Jax beacBis good nocatee is also open to flying I've even flown downtown and St. Augustine you just can't take off from the fort

Along a1 a going towards St augAugust . South ponte vedra Blvd. Amelia island, little Talbot island but you can't at hugenot itsi posted. Jax beacBis good nocatee is also open to flying I've even flown downtown and St. Augustine you just can't take off from the fort
Hi!! I am new to the forum and just ordered a Mavic Air and can’t wait till it gets here!!! I do have some questions though. Do I have to register anywhere or anything?

Hi!! I am new to the forum and just ordered a Mavic Air and can’t wait till it gets here!!! I do have some questions though. Do I have to register anywhere or anything?
Welcome to the forum!

If you live in the US, you should register under "Section 336" here if you're flying as a hobbyist. If you plan to fly commercially too, then register under "Part 107".

Howdy from Wyoming @bodybybody, welcome to the community, plenty of fine folk and excellent information here.

Welcome to the forum!

If you live in the US, you should register under "Section 336" here if you're flying as a hobbyist. If you plan to fly commercially too, then register under "Part 107".
Thank you for the welcome and the info provided!!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tflys78