DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hi from Liverpool UK

UK Old Man Eddie

Reactions
Hi everyone, I'm Eddie from Liverpool UK and i'm after some help, after purchasing a DJI Mavic Pro Drone over 3 years ago and only flying for a couple weeks I crashed into a tree and broke the ribbon in the gimbal, I purchased a ribbon from USA and set about repairing it, being a disabled old fart of 75 it get the better of me, I put the ribbon on ok but because of the time lapse of it being apart a few screws and bits went astray so the drone was placed in a box were it stayed for 3 years, four weeks ago the box was brought out from under the bed and a very nice guy reassemble it and tested for me it all with a hour so I now have a drone to fly again but for one small (big) problem....I cant find the multi battery charger and power pack?, I have had people search the house top to bottom for me without any luck, my wheelchair and drone are at the ready but no power so its going no where, its so sad to get this far yet still can't get outdoors.
With my limited amount of using the internet I can't find a full power charging set up, I have lots of people offering me the multi connecting block but without the power pack its no use as I need the full pack of charger and power pack........CAN ANYONE HELP ME, maybe point me in the direction where I can acquire a set, it can be new or used and from anywhere.

Thanks for reading and hopefully some nice person out there can help me,

Cheers Eddie.

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! ? Enjoy the forum!Thumbswayup

Think he means this. image.jpg

Welcome to Mavic Pilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .Thumbswayup

Welcome to the forum. We look forward to your participation and more of your view of the world.

Hello from the Crossroads of America UK Old Man Eddie.

I hope you acquire the missing piece of the charger system.

Welcome to the Forum. ?

Thanks for the welcome, yes the chargers are a plenty but its the power pack that is hard to find.

What about something like THIS

Hello again UK Old Man Eddie.

What THE CYBORG has suggested is not a bad idea.

I don't have that particular model, but I have purchased a similar product from this company for the MA2 and so far, so good.

They're not terribly expensive and seems to get good reviews from other pilots and YouTubers.

Good luck. :)

I wonder with his batteries sitting dormant for 3 years if he will have any issues with them. Seems to me he could use our classifieds and find what he needs in the UK.
As many that have lost, crashed would still have that. ?‍♂️

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
InspectorTom