DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hi from Munich in Germany

loessi

Reactions
Hi Folks, glad to find this forum. I´m an old F 104 Starfighter pilot and found the new Mavic Air 2 interesting.
Now I own one and I´m happy about the quality of video/photo and the stability of the Drohne.
Its far different, then a jet....... smaller sticks (two) and I had only one :), and a bigger one Thumbswayup
I personally would change the fly app totally different, due to the fact, that I have flown a real aircraft.
So I will look foreward to the next Fly App upgrade.
See You ??

Welcome to Mavic Pilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching . Thumbswayup

Thanks dirklod, i certainly will provide all informations I find out about the Air 2 and share it with this community.
Don´t care: I´m not shy ???
At the moment I´m trying to find the best mount for my iPad 9,7" and will share my experience.

Thanks dirklod, i certainly will provide all informations I find out about the Air 2 and share it with this community.
Don´t care: I´m not shy ???
At the moment I´m trying to find the best mount for my iPad 9,7" and will share my experience.
Thors Drone World have just made a mount for the new RC for the MA2

Reactions: mrjohnc1
Hi Folks, glad to find this forum. I´m an old F 104 Starfighter pilot and found the new Mavic Air 2 interesting.
Now I own one and I´m happy about the quality of video/photo and the stability of the Drohne.
Its far different, then a jet....... smaller sticks (two) and I had only one :), and a bigger one Thumbswayup
I personally would change the fly app totally different, due to the fact, that I have flown a real aircraft.
So I will look foreward to the next Fly App upgrade.
See You ??
Welcome to the forum! I love Germany, have visited and have many family members over there. Amazing country in my opinion. You're retired fighter pilot, and I'm retired air traffic control. Thumbswayup Happy and safe flying!

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! ? Enjoy the forum!Thumbswayup

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
djiNonMini