DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hi from the Netherlands

BeneluxStudio

Reactions
Dutch pilot Peter. Started a year ago with the DJI P3A. Shot footage in France, Italy, Austria, The Netherlands and Switzerland. Edit with Final Cut Pro 10.3 on a 5K 27 inch iMac.

Ordered the Mavic.

Already have the bag, 2 batteries and the car charger :)

Peter

Reactions: dirkclod
Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :)

Welcome and greetings from Amsterdam.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello,
It is a pleasure to welcome you to the Mavic Pilots forum. I hope that you will take advantage of the benefits that come with membership and that you will be able to use the forum for the exchange of innovative ideas and as a resource for current developments in Mavic quadcopter’s.
Enjoy! Thumbswayup

Reactions: hiwese1
And a welcome from Amsterdam.

--

__

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome to our newest forum Peter :)

Reactions: BeneluxStudio
Where can you fly in the Netherlands? I go to Amsterdam almost yearly and next year I will have my Mavic. Would love to get some photography but the laws seem a bit restrictive.

Reactions: axwer
No problems to fly in the Netherlands. There are some restricted areas near airports and military- and port facilities.

Cool, mine is arriving next week (eastern part of the Netherlands but often in Amsterdam :) ).
Will also fly in jungles etc soon, but looking for a buddy good in video-editing pref in the Netherlands to get some things started on youtunbe... anyone interested? ;)

Cool, mine is arriving next week (eastern part of the Netherlands but often in Amsterdam :) ).
Will also fly in jungles etc soon, but looking for a buddy good in video-editing pref in the Netherlands to get some things started on youtunbe... anyone interested? ;)

I use Final Cut Pro 10.3. Editing for almost 6 years now:

Just send me a message.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Corbo2000