DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hi from Wales, UK

oggyflyer

Reactions
Just joined and heard about MP on youtube. A drone newbie from Carmarthenshire, Wales. I recently purchased DJI Air 2s. Loving it after 3 flights, a lot to learn and really need to get into video editing to get the best out of the footage. What video editing software does everyone use? Would also like to fly closer to buildings so looking into that, currently I just have my Operator and Flyer ID so limited to 50m.

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :) Enjoy the forum! Thumbswayup
You might want to check out our Editing & Techniques
area for ideas. Lots in there!;)

Welcome, bro! Do they let you fly over ancient sites, castles and the like? Tons of cool targets around your area.
Thank you! Yes, I live close to 3 castles, one is walking distance so plenty to practice on! Posted my first beginner video of an Iron Age Hill Fort nearby so made a start but lots to improve on.

welcome to the forum
if you had your GVC certificate then you would be able to fly closer to subjects ,but not under the open category ,you would need to fly in the specific category with all that that entails
drones are classified by weight now if you go on the CAA website you can get all the regulations explained to you about the new drone flying rules

Welcome to Mavic Pilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching
and stay safe.. Thumbswayup

Welcome to the forum! :)

Welcome to the forum from the dry lakeless hills of Lake City FL. An irony... I know. If lakes grew here as much as your knowledge will, Lake City would become an ocean. ;)

Welcome again!

Greetings from Birmingham Alabama, welcome to the forum! I have been to Wales 3 times and love it!

Welcome to the forum. We look forward to your participation and more of your view of the world.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tflys78