DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hi Guys

MIGUELVM360

Reactions
Hi Guys, My name is Miguel and I live in san Francisco ca, Been flying since Jan 2020 and fell in love with this hobby. cant wait to learn more with all of you. I started off with the Mavic Mini like most. Then Got the Mavic 2 Pro and WOW what a bird. Just ordered the Mavic air 2 and it will be here Friday, Cant wait. I have also stared a YouTube Channel to see my progress. Come check it out. MIGUELVM360, Thank you and Happy Flying

Last edited:
Hi, Miguel! Welcome to our Forum!

Though I live in Texas, I do most of my flying in the SF Bay area. My son lives in San Mateo, and we each fly Mavics. People tend to think that most of the Bay Area is no-fly, but that's not at all true. Most of it is legal!

Attached are a couple of links you might want to check out. Perhaps we can hook up once this virus gets killed off.

Happy flying, and stay safe!

Hi, Miguel! Welcome to our Forum!

Though I live in Texas, I do most of my flying in the SF Bay area. My son lives in San Mateo, and we each fly Mavics. People tend to think that most of the Bay Area is no-fly, but that's not at all true. Most of it is legal!

Attached are a couple of links you might want to check out. Perhaps we can hook up once this virus gets killed off.

Happy flying, and stay safe!
Very cool. Next time your here lets go flying

Welcome to the forum. You will find plenty of support and assistance. We look forward to seeing your part of the world

Welcome to Mavic Pilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching . :)

Welcome to the forum! :)

Welcome! Love the SFO area. Very beautiful, except for that California traffic. Happy flying!

Hi Guys, My name is Miguel and I live in san Francisco ca, Been flying since Jan 2020 and fell in love with this hobby. cant wait to learn more with all of you. I started off with the Mavic Mini like most. Then Got the Mavic 2 Pro and WOW what a bird. Just ordered the Mavic air 2 and it will be here Friday, Cant wait. I have also stared a YouTube Channel to see my progress. Come check it out. MIGUELVM360, Thank you and Happy Flying
Welcome to Mavic Pilots from Dayton Ohio! Enjoy your new Mavic Air 2 when it arrives, anxiously awaiting mine tomorrow, Fly safe and have fun!

Welcome to the forum :)

Reactions: Hauptmann
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
O'Ryan