DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

hi i am eddie edwards new flyer

eddie edwards

Reactions
hi everyone im eddie edwards i am new to drones i have a mavic mini
starting learning fly a few weeks ago after meeting up with OMM
he was flying ciose to where i live after speaking to him hes been helping me to fly my drone safely
ive had a wonder full time so far with OMMs help and support
look forward to hearing from you all

Welcome to the group. Have been flying for about 2 month and have over a hundred miles flown. Remember altitude and trees. Too many people flying too close to the ground and wonder why they crashed. This is no different than flying a plane. Watch where you are at and don't back into any trees...yes...they back into trees!

Hello from New England, Eddie, and welcome to the hobby. It's endlessly exciting. Fly safely and deliberately.

@eddie edwards welcome to the forum, and thanks for your comments ,it has been great pointing you in the right direction ,with regards to getting into the hobby ,and passing on my experience of flying,that i have gained over the past few years,keep up the good work my friend

yours OMM

he was flying ciose to where i live after speaking to him hes been helping me to fly my drone safely
Hi Eddie Welcome to the forum , I live in Pontypridd so not far from OMM, hope to meet up with you one day, cheers Len

Welcome to the forum.
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching . Thumbswayup

Greetings!

Not the ski jumper????

Welcome from another from South Wales, what part? I'm from the Crosskeys/Risca area.

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :) Enjoy the forum!Thumbswayup

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PilotOne