DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hi New Pilot(s) Me and my partner Danielle

Best wishes to all in the group ,hope you are all well. New to this we got our Mavic 2 Enterprise Dual with Smart controller at Christmas. Amazing fun but we are looking at getting our licences and offering commercial services in the UK. Start courses next week so a lot to learn!
Welcome and hope it all goes well.

Welcome to the forum.
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching. Thumbswayup

Welcome on board, Hope the training goes well, I know some of us on here, hold commercial licences, and can probably advise you better on the process, wishing you and your partner a great journey together, and would love to here of your progress on the way.

Regards
Darren

Welcome on board, Hope the training goes well, I know some of us on here, hold commercial licences, and can probably advise you better on the process, wishing you and your partner a great journey together, and would love to here of your progress on the way.

Regards
Darren
Many thanks Darren. Although we live in the midlands I am a long time Essex boy from Leigh On Sea! Thanks for your interest , good to know.

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! ? Enjoy the forum!Thumbswayup

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
magic31