DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hi please help!

arty1996

Reactions
Hi, i have problem with my GPS, i just build my drone, but i cant get 3d fix on betaflight, i already waiting 2 hours, i have 12satallites showing up. and idk where is the problem and how to fix it.

Hi, i have problem with my GPS, i just build my drone, but i cant get 3d fix on betaflight, i already waiting 2 hours, i have 12satallites showing up. and idk where is the problem and how to fix it.

Built your drone, or unpacked and prepared for flight ?
Please let members here know what model you have, it will possibly help.

Since I saw the Application beta flight you may want to check the sister site below as they will have experience with built quads, this place just buys mavics and flys. :)

Reactions: arty1996
i build it myself.
i use
MAMBA F405 flight controller, (stack with ESC 40A),
TBS CROSSFIRE
and TBS 8.2 GPS Module.

anything else seems to work fine crossfire is commutating with my transmitter, also im getting vtx on my goggles ,but gps wont work, i put gps on the wing far from any other antennas and gps signal on betaflight seems good (8-12 satellites showing up), but no 3d fix shows me FALSE .
I start thinking maybe my gps module is faulty? there is red light for power, but should be blue for fix but nothing.

i put gps on the wing far from any other antennas and gps signal on betaflight seems good (8-12 satellites showing up), but no 3d fix shows me FALSE .
I start thinking maybe my gps module is faulty? there is red light for power, but should be blue for fix but nothing.
It's obvious, but just in case...
Are you outdoors with a clear, unobstructed view of most of the sky?

If the gps was shipped from china or Japan its last fix may have been there. It can take quite awhile to find itself if that far away, 12 hrs might be ok, 24 & that's not the problem.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tsvetan