DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Histogram keeps on disappearing

digiteye

Reactions
Hi, during my flight today I've noticed that my histogram disappeared from the screen. I have taken video, then switched to pano and superwhatever image then HDR and I noticed that histogram was gone. I can't recall after which switch but it was surprising as I think it should remain on the screen or if some mode doesn't allow it, it should come back by switching to video mode.
Anyone else experienced this?

Hi, during my flight today I've noticed that my histogram disappeared from the screen. I have taken video, then switched to pano and superwhatever image then HDR and I noticed that histogram was gone. I can't recall after which switch but it was surprising as I think it should remain on the screen or if some mode doesn't allow it, it should come back by switching to video mode.
Anyone else experienced this?
Same here.

Reactions: digiteye
Alrighty, so this is definitely an issue that affects more than one pilots. Hopefully dji will read it and fix the bug in the next firmware update.

Same here. Happens with my Mavic Pro as well.

For me is even worse: in my Mavic 2 zoom the histogram never shows up and the green button to activate the histogram goes immediately back to white

Alrighty, so this is definitely an issue that affects more than one pilots. Hopefully dji will read it and fix the bug in the next firmware update.

Does DJI read this forum? Probably better to post on the official DJI forum where they have moderators that read/reply......

Yep same for me. Have to turn it off and on again to get it to appear. I was thinking it may have been the smart controller, but looks like it may be another issue if others are having same problem

I've turned it on and off several times before it holds and stays on. Seems to be a common problem?

I don't recall ever having the Histo disappear. Since it is software-based and, not everyone has it disappearing, it sounds more like a Go4 problem than firmware.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
datkin