DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Honeymoon Highlight Video (Maldives)

allakazam

Reactions
Hey guys,

My wife finally convinced me to edit our honeymoon footage from the Maldives last year. I like to fly the Mavic pro on my spare time and so the video editing was something I thought I’d try out. I felt like sharing because I busted my *** trying to shoot the footage and then painstakingly go through it all and learn to edit.

Fair warning: I’ve never video edited before, and this is my first attempt at it, but I think it turned out alright.

Subscribe to my YouTube channel if you like or if you want to see more travel videos (our Hawaii trip will be up next)!

Thanks again!

Congrats to you two........excellent footage.........am curious to find out what editing software you are using? Again congrats.......

Reactions: Yoda007
Congrats to you two........excellent footage.........am curious to find out what editing software you are using? Again congrats.......

Thanks a lot! I use Adobe Premiere Pro CC 2018
I have the entire Adobe suite on steep discount as it’s annual subscription package is given to you at a promotional rate if you have a .edu E-Mail address.

Married year 1 = My wife finally convinced me

Married years 2 until eternity = My wife coerced, cajoled, bribed, nagged, enticed (my favorite)

Hahahahaha, I can already see my lexicon increasing with those synonyms.

PS, thanks for all the hard work you do here. I’m actually an Atlanta native and though I don’t live there anymore, appreciate people like you who help keep hobbyists going!!!

Married years 2 until eternity = My wife coerced, cajoled, bribed, nagged, enticed (my favorite)
I like to tell folks that my wife and I just celebrated eight years of blissful marriage! Unfortunately, we've been married for 27...

Congrats to the OP, and nice job on the footage! And do remember, the phrases, "Yes Dear", and "I understand" go a long way!

I like to tell folks that my wife and I just celebrated eight years of blissful marriage! Unfortunately, we've been married for 27...

Congrats to the OP, and nice job on the footage! And do remember, the phrases, "Yes Dear", and "I understand" go a long way!

I tell people that I have been married for 24 years... but to 2 different women. ;)

Nod and smile....Nod and smile.:)

Let's face it, there is a reason for the enforcement escalation. At first my wife was like, "You are a grown man, I don't need to ask again." And she didn't. Nor did I remember to do whatever it was that she, only once, asked me to do. This worked for a while but came to a boiling point, only resolved when I admitted she needs to keep asking me, as often as necessary. I threw my future self under the bus for 15 minutes of peace.

I just had my 30th anniversary...marking 18 years of happy marriage! ...Just kidding honey...

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maniac2000