DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

jeroenboumans

Reactions
Hi fellow pilots,

My first topic on this forum ;) Anyone took a look at DJI's FlightHub software? As the page states, the software is only usable for enterprises that get in contact. However, it might be great for individuals to use a set of these functionalities. What if we for example could have some kind of a FlightHub Light version in which you can plan routes, manage/view flight logs etc; a distilled version of the enterprise edition? I think this would be a great feature from DJI.

DJI's FlightHub page

Reactions: DabelCODY
Anyone took a look at DJI's FlightHub software? As the page states, the software is only usable for enterprises that get in contact. However, it might be great for individuals to use a set of these functionalities. What if we for example could have some kind of a FlightHub Light version in which you can plan routes, manage/view flight logs etc; a distilled version of the enterprise edition? I think this would be a great feature from DJI.

You do have it already. It's called the DJI GO app. What features of FlightHub do you want that the DJI GO app doesn't have? Flight logs are there. Real-time position of your drone is there. Records for multiple drones is there. Live streaming of video is there. You have all the basic same functionality, without the simultaneous multiple users. Isn't that just FlightHub Light in principle?

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
seaphotos