DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

How do you put fly more combo in the bag that came with it?

AwesoM

Reactions
Is it me or there is no way to put 3 batteries, controller, drone, charger (yet alone car charger) in the bag that came with it? Forget the battery hub etc.

I tried it exactly once. So tight that I was afraid of breaking the rotor blades when taking it out. Pretty useless. Decision to get the "Fly More" kit was more about the spare batts, the charging hub and car charger than the bag.

Here's one way to pack it up:

I usually don't pack the hub ... I can fit the drone , lift kit , controller , xtra battery and range extender into the bag. U carry a third battery in my jacket . Love the bag but u won't be able to fit everything into it safely from the fly more combo .. oh yes I also have lens wipes and extra sd cards

Sent from my iPhone using MavicPilots

I have evolved (so far) to pretty much how the video shows it.
Exceptions are that I put the ac charger and hub in the front pocket, the controller in with the sticks angled into the corner towards the drone, I leave my lift kit on all the time, and the spare props pouch goes in with a battery in the mesh side pouch.
I liked the rubber band idea, but didn't do that because I am concerned the blades could get deformed over time and cause vibration in flight.

Take the bag it came with and throw it away, put it on eBay, or give it to your spouse. That bag was useless for me and way too tight. Looks like majority of us have swapped for something better

Yeh it's tight if you want to pack everything in there. I personally just use it for the Mavic, 3x batteries, controller, and phone. Leaving the hub, and car charger at home or in the car when I fly. When traveling out of state/country I would still use the bag, but put it into another backpack or use a GPC case.

Also when I do use the bag, I make sure to use the side pocket last because it will make it difficult to squeeze down the mavic and controller in the bag.

The way I pack it, it's not tight and everything fits. Only caveat is that you can only pack the home charger OR the car charger.

Front pocket: 2 spare batteries, power buttons facing in and contacts pointed up

Side pockets: charger, charging hub, power brick adapter

Inside: Mavic, controller

Inside top pocket: spare props

Front flap pocket: memory cards, controller to phone-tablet cords

If you don't mind a tight fit and want to take everything, you can put the charging hub inside the bag on top of the controller and use the side pocket for the other charger. You should probably remove the prop on the outside corner where the zipper makes the turn because that's where it gets tight.

Still haven't found a way to squeeze the Nvidia Shield and Mavmount in there yet;)

You guys got it all wrong, I will make a video. I have my whole fly more combo in th bag and I mean every single thing down to the hub both chargers everything and my iPad mini charger. The bag is amazing it's perfect.

You guys got it all wrong, I will make a video. I have my whole fly more combo in th bag and I mean every single thing down to the hub both chargers everything and my iPad mini charger. The bag is amazing it's perfect.
I was able to get everything in, tight fit... but Ipad mini too? I would love to see that :)

I was able to get everything in, tight fit... but Ipad mini too? I would love to see that :)
I don't want to mislead anyone I said I fit everything in my bag the whole combo, but not my iPad, just the charger hub and wires, extra batteries, every single thing that comes with the fly more combo. I will make a detailed video, but trust me the bag is perfect they knew exactly what they where doing when DJI design there bag.

Reactions: AwesoM

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dronecc