DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

How does everyone transfer their videos to their computers?

I discovered that my phone also recorded what the Quad was recording so I just connect my phone via USB to transfer the content.

Hardly low resolution, super crisp hd quality and everybody is very impressed with the clarity/quality of it.
Not 4k I know but 4k is now not the highest quality there is either.

I found best micro sd cards are Samsung never had a problem, have sent back 2 San disk ones.
The best easy upgrade you can do to your P.C or laptop to help with 4K editing is a solid state drive cheap enough now on Amazon and easy to fit you can download a free program Macrium reflect to transfer all the data from your old hard drive to your new. Just make sure you get sata 3 connecters as that's what most devices will have. Your old P.C or laptop will be super charged.

The cache is resized rather crudely so may exhibit aliasing depending on the settings and subject, is recompressed to low bitrate for live transmission and thus also suffers from the transmission artifacts. Already great, but much less than the SD card video even in 1080.

The cache is resized rather crudely so may exhibit aliasing depending on the settings and subject, is recompressed to low bitrate for live transmission and thus also suffers from the transmission artifacts. Already great, but much less than the SD card video even in 1080.

Also 1080 @60 fps creates aliasing or the ant effect. Always 24 or 30 fps

Well it certainly looks Very high quality and it is a 1280 - 720 file.

It's all about the size of the screen you are watching it on. On a phone screen 720 or 1080 you would be hard pushed to see a difference. 1080 on a tv screen 65 inch or under you would still have a job seeing the difference between 1080 and 4K

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ADK Dragonfly