DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

How long does it take to get the 107 license?

CapitalSkyEye

Reactions
Hello,

I passed the 107 knowledge test in early August and still have no received anything except the piece of paper that says I passed. How long does it take to get the certificate from the FAA?

Hello,

I passed the 107 knowledge test in early August and still have no received anything except the piece of paper that says I passed. How long does it take to get the certificate from the FAA?
Did you apply for it on IACRA? iacra.faa.gov

It took about a week for me to get my temporary and I just saw the other day that they are processing applications submitted August 22nd, 2019 as of few days ago.

That little piece of paper has your test ID number on it and that’s why they gave it to you so you could apply for it for the permanent. About a week after you submit the application you’ll be able to print out the temporary one. Then after about 5-7 more weeks you’ll get the permeant one in the mail.

If you haven’t applied for it yet the process hasn’t even started yet and you are still 6-8 weeks away

This is where you can find the date they are processing permanent certificates as of the date the temporary certificate was issued.

Airman Certificates being processed

As of today (9/27/2019) they are processing applications that had their temporary certificates issued on August 26, 2019. Add a week for mail and “standard government delay” you are looking at probably 5-6 weeks from when your temp certificate was issued.

Once you enter your info you should be able to print your temporary certificate

THIS thread should help answer your question

Did you apply for it on IACRA? iacra.faa.gov

It took about a week for me to get my temporary and I just saw the other day that they are processing applications submitted August 22nd, 2019 as of few days ago.

That little piece of paper has your test ID number on it and that’s why they gave it to you so you could apply for it for the permanent. About a week after you submit the application you’ll be able to print out the temporary one. Then after about 5-7 more weeks you’ll get the permeant one in the mail.

If you haven’t applied for it yet the process hasn’t even started yet and you are still 6-8 weeks away

I applied on ICARA this morning.

When I took my test they told me the certificate would be mailed to me in 4 to 6 weeks. They didn't say anything about having to apply online for it.

Thanks.

You should receive a temp cert quickly - less than 2 weeks which is as valid as the permanent plastic one that will show up 4 -4 weeks later.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
henryairsoft1