DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

How long for delivery?

canabuc

Reactions
Just ordered direct from DJI as this way I save 15 percent in sales tax in Canada making the price difference compared to the mini 1 FMC I bought only 190$ Canadian after all taxes etc.

How long should I expect until delivery ? I could have bought from best buy but would have cost more than 100$in taxes more...

Also would you get there refresh? And if so they o offer a1 year, 2 year or you can add a1 year to the 1st year at a later date?

Seems the refresh went up by 10$from Mini 1.

i would get the refresh as it gives you peace of mind should you crash ,i had it for my MM and just renewed it today for another year at a reduced price i used my DJI credit and only paid £21 odd for an extra year the first year cost £35 and the extra year was on offer for £ 27 on the DJI website

I'm in Canada & ordered yesterday. I expect it will be delivered Tue or Wed of next week if it goes the way my other direct orders have been.

Ordered the M2 fly more Today 11-5 , will post when it arrives. I'm in Washington State :)

Just ordered direct from DJI as this way I save 15 percent in sales tax in Canada making the price difference compared to the mini 1 FMC I bought only 190$ Canadian after all taxes etc.

How long should I expect until delivery ? I could have bought from best buy but would have cost more than 100$in taxes more...

Also would you get there refresh? And if so they o offer a1 year, 2 year or you can add a1 year to the 1st year at a later date?

Seems the refresh went up by 10$from Mini 1.

I ordered the mini 2 fly combo from amazon today with prime. Will be arriving tomorrow.Im from the state of Pennsylvania.

Last edited:
I ordered yesterday at 8 PM yesterday from the DJI website the Fly More Combo and I am still waiting for "pending for delivering" I was hoping they will ship today but looks like they are not. They took the money yesterday from the credit card. They don't give me the option to cancel either. otherwise, I will go with an approved vendor from the forum or amazon.

1604612276526.png

Note that Refresh Plus not only provides you with an additional refresh in your 2nd year, but it also extends the warranty through the 2nd year. Some components are only warranted 6mo so you might want to get it within 6 months after AC and Refresh purchase.

Ok so buy the one year? It is now 49$ or 79$ for 2 years and 3 replacement options.

My credit card gives me insurance for 3 months...

Reactions: zeusfl
I had to contact DJI over the chat to complain. They finally gave me the tracking by FedEx and will be arriving tomorrow.

Mine is coming from Georgia warehouse. Less than 200 miles from where I live. I though was coming from China.

I had to contact DJI over the chat to complain. They finally gave me the tracking by FedEx and will be arriving tomorrow.
It sucks that they are calling for so much rain in Florida, hopefully you get several breaks in weather to get outside and fly around some. In meantime be safe with all the flooding and take care

Mine just arrived!!!! Purchased on DJI website!!

AE292233-0E6D-46FE-8E40-FC25897D2672.jpeg

Ok so buy the one year? It is now 49$ or 79$ for 2 years and 3 replacement options.

My credit card gives me insurance for 3 months...
The refresh gives you two replacements for the first year.
Refresh Plus, which is an add-on to Refresh, gives you an extra replacement on the second year AND extends the warranty for two years. You can't claim the 3rd refresh until after the first year.

To buy Plus, you have to already have Refresh that hasn't expired or the two replacements used up. Since some components are warrantied for only 6 months, I recommend getting Plus within 6 months of buying Refresh.

They offer the 2 year from the get go now also for 79$ for 2 years 3 replacements

I'm in Canada & ordered yesterday. I expect it will be delivered Tue or Wed of next week if it goes the way my other direct orders have been.
Delivered Monday afternoon. Five days.

My drone was ordered on the 5th evening supposed to arrive the 12. Got email from DHL about a delivery execution with customs. Anyone else get that m

I'm in the UK and I ordered mine on 7th via the DJI online store and it's being shipped from China.
DHL eventually picked up my order today the 11th, so hopefully I might get sight of it next week.

Last edited:
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
InspectorTom