DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

How To: 55 Epic Cinematic Drone Moves/Techniques Tutorial with Controls/Tips for Landscapes/POIs

Pillowmage

Reactions

Hey all,

I made a tutorial/how-to video of 55 aerial cinematic movements/techniques complete with controls and some tips. I hope this can help new and intermediate drone flyers focus on the creative after learning a bit of the technical side from the 55 clips. It’s my 7th day flying the Mavic (5 of the 7 for this video) and 2nd run with Premiere Pro so feedback is highly appreciated. I’m still waiting on my ND filters so there's that.

Which ones are your favourites? Which ones do you currently use most frequently? Any moves not on this video that you would like to share?

Feel free to pause the video any time. Category timestamps are on Youtube for quicker scrubbing.

Thanks!!

Hey all,

I made a tutorial/how-to video of 55 aerial cinematic movements/techniques complete with controls and some tips. I hope this can help new and intermediate drone flyers focus on the creative after learning a bit of the technical side from the 55 clips. It’s my 7th day flying the Mavic (5 of the 7 for this video) and 2nd run with Premiere Pro so feedback is highly appreciated. I’m still waiting on my ND filters so there's that.

Which ones are your favourites? Which ones do you currently use most frequently? Any moves not on this video that you would like to share?

Feel free to pause the video any time. Category timestamps are on Youtube for quicker scrubbing.

Thanks!!

Wow! Thank you for putting this together. I've been flying for awhile but fairly new to the photo aspect. This helps a lot!

Wow! Thank you for putting this together. I've been flying for awhile but fairly new to the photo aspect. This helps a lot!

Hey, I am fairly new to this as well. I hope to see you use some of these when flying!

Reactions: Jaysjob
Great content and flying skills, I can only fly once or twice on weekends. An awesome time saver in learning new stuff!

Great content and flying skills, I can only fly once or twice on weekends. An awesome time saver in learning new stuff!

Thanks! A few of them are a bit tricky to do and I had a lot of retakes, but it depends on how you set up your strafe controls.

I hope you'll find yourself using some of these more and more!

Reactions: CaveDrone

Hey all,

Thanks!!
ty bud I really need this as a new drone pilot

Thanks for the info! I didn't know how to color yet when I made this video, and my ND filters didn't arrive yet either. So, all I did was up the saturation haha! I do use certain LUTS now as a starting point and just do some tweaking. Cheers!

On SpectrumGrades site there is an excellent workflow to follow which I use all these steps every time.
Very advanced and precise yet user friendly. The looks of the films are absolutely phenomenal which you can see the sample images and films.
It's improved my films substantially...

Here's the Link on https://SpectrumGrades.com site > Tutorial

View media item 1846

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maniac2000