DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

How to connect mavic mini to litchi app first time ?

Steeve Stark

Reactions
I just bought a mavic mini and litchi app. Can anyone please tell me how to connect mavic mini to the litchi app for the first time.

I just bought a mavic mini and litchi app. Can anyone please tell me how to connect mavic mini to the litchi app for the first time.
Litchi is supporting Mavic Mini only in the Beta version of Litchi with is not public yet. You need to send an email to Litchi asking for be invited as Beta Tester in order to get the link and code for download the Beta app.

You can send an email to [email protected] requesting the access.

When it gets released in the main app store, I imagine the process to connect will be the same as with other DJI drones on Litchi, plug the phone to the remote and fire up the app, the remote, and the drone and you're done!

Correct

[/QUOTE
if it’s for iOS. Just buy it, then there is a link on their website or you can google it. But you send pic of receipt and they will give you the beta for your mini. It only takes about 1 day for them to reply and give you the beta!!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Andrefu