DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

How to install 2 versions of the DJI Go 4 app on the same device? (Android)

Seth

Reactions
Basically I want to have the official DJI Go 4 app available and I also want to have a modified version of 4.1.3 installed as well.

The modified 4.1.3 (v25) I use is great, and works for me, ( doesn't require a log-in, never bugs me to upgrade my firmware etc ) but it doesn't have any PANO modes. So I want to be able to easily switch between the two without having to uninstall one and install the other.

I tried a few things already. I tried an app called "Parallel Space" but it seems to be limited on which apps it can clone. I also tried moving the app to the "Secure Folder" of my Note 8. This is a good way to clone most apps but for some reason the app can't communicate with my Mavic once it's in the secure folder, so no good there either.

Please share your wisdom with me. Thanks :)

In a new Mavic, the DJI GO 4 version 4.1.15 seems to be working fine, although just tried on a short test flight...is it better to remove it and install the latest Go 4 app?

Basically I want to have the official DJI Go 4 app available and I also want to have a modified version of 4.1.3 installed as well.

The modified 4.1.3 (v25) I use is great, and works for me, ( doesn't require a log-in, never bugs me to upgrade my firmware etc ) but it doesn't have any PANO modes. So I want to be able to easily switch between the two without having to uninstall one and install the other.

I tried a few things already. I tried an app called "Parallel Space" but it seems to be limited on which apps it can clone. I also tried moving the app to the "Secure Folder" of my Note 8. This is a good way to clone most apps but for some reason the app can't communicate with my Mavic once it's in the secure folder, so no good there either.

Please share your wisdom with me. Thanks :)

Hi!

Ive used this same version of dji go parctilly always and now my old oneplus 3 screen broke and i cant find this app anywhere anymore so i could put it in my new phone!! Is there any change could share modified DJI GO 4 4.1.3 (v25) to me i do not want to download the original app since i got mavic with old FW wich id like to stay.

Last edited:
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jtlesn