4. Abra la herramienta dumldore / dronezbreak
5. Cerrar asistente
6. copia de seguridad del avión
7. Firmware de Cargar
8. firmware de Flash
9. Asistente abierto
10. Ver el final del firmware
11. ¡Vuela!

Enlaces de descarga (actualizado 12/8/17)

Github ya no tiene LFS, debes descargarlo en otro lugar. Utilice la herramienta DankDownloader (para ello, props para cs2000) o aquí Índice de / DJI-Firmware / BIN

Herramienta Dumldore: GitHub - jezzab / DUMLdore: Herramienta de actualización / degradación de firmware / respaldo V2.00
Herramienta DroneZBreak: GitHub - mavicBreak / DroneZBreak: Cambia los parámetros del controlador de vuelo de drones DJI y flashes de forma nativa en OSX

Grandes apoyos para los muchachos flojos, hicieron que todo esto suceda, merecen mucho respeto por el trabajo para la comunidad.
[/ CITAR]
La ayuda está bloqueada en Fantasma
[QUOTE = "digdat0, post: 266248, member: 1620"] Haga clic con el botón derecho en la herramienta dumldore y seleccione propiedades haga clic en compatibilidad y cambie a compatible con Windows 7, haga clic en Aceptar. Deshabilite su antivirus o firewall y vuelva a intentarlo. Si no hay resultados, puede obtener el registro y examinar [/ QUOTE]
Hola.
Phantom 4 bloqueado, todo apagado, silbato de avión continuo y control remoto silbato continuo y luz rojales

All ready to send to DJI technical support Holland I already have the RMA AND LABEL UPD DE SEND

Hey Mike! Any chance I could get this?! My last Mavic on old .400 firmware was stolen and just got a new refurbed in the mail. Would love to roll it back to get rid of restrictions
You still need to roll the firmware back to 1.03.0700 first by following the steps in the first post. What I posted was a newer firmware with missing modules which contain the parameter settings. So updating the firmware with those missing modules, will leave the old ones in place. You'll then have a "mix and match" firmware with the ability to still modify the parameters and have the features and upgrades of the newer firmware, like panorama mode.. ;)

Here's a link to everything you need DJI Dashboard - How To tips and tricks *MAVIC* - RC Groups

Reactions: Ping^Spike
I've been reading and watching vids for 2 days. I have a brand new Mavic Platinum. I opened it up and put a 16gb SD card in it. (Used the regular photo slot to Format it in the Mavic).
I'm using DJI Assistant 1.1.2, and DUMLdore 2.14 andwant to rollback to FW 1.03.0700 so I can get more speed out of my Mavic.
I successfully flashed my Mavic 2 times and my FW still says its 1.04.0300. I saw DUMLdore go to 100% and saw it go to100% in the DJI Assistant. No matter what I try its not sticking. The DJI Assistant doesn't see any FW Version either. it just says "Cant Load Firmware List".
In the DJI Go4 App, it says 1.04.0300 which is the newest.
I'm totally stumped. Why isn't the Firmware loading?

I've been reading and watching vids for 2 days. I have a brand new Mavic Platinum. I opened it up and put a 16gb SD card in it. (Used the regular photo slot to Format it in the Mavic).
I'm using DJI Assistant 1.1.2, and DUMLdore 2.14 andwant to rollback to FW 1.03.0700 so I can get more speed out of my Mavic.
I successfully flashed my Mavic 2 times and my FW still says its 1.04.0300. I saw DUMLdore go to 100% and saw it go to100% in the DJI Assistant. No matter what I try its not sticking. The DJI Assistant doesn't see any FW Version either. it just says "Cant Load Firmware List".
In the DJI Go4 App, it says 1.04.0300 which is the newest.
I'm totally stumped. Why isn't the Firmware loading?
hmmm i did excatly as u described and mine worked, i think i read some where that if u are on the newest u have to unlock it first before downgrading, not sure but i thought i read that some where, i downgraded mine before i put in the sd card, i got the sd card error then i installed it and everything worked after that, maybe try a different file, i read that the platinum are a bit finicky with files, some guys are having errors and they are all platinum birds with errors, i nice user here posted a newer version 104.200 modded so it can be modded, thats the file i am using and its working great,{thanx mike} if u scroll back on this thread u will find the link to the file,

Anybody have this “Motor Current Error” on their Mavic Pro Platinum after flashing?
I get these errors while hoveringand easy flying.

Attachments

• FC1EA53D-FAE1-4AC1-BB9E-F57717A1B5F9.png
    FC1EA53D-FAE1-4AC1-BB9E-F57717A1B5F9.png
    4.2 MB · Views: 54
You still need to roll the firmware back to 1.03.0700 first by following the steps in the first post. What I posted was a newer firmware with missing modules which contain the parameter settings. So updating the firmware with those missing modules, will leave the old ones in place. You'll then have a "mix and match" firmware with the ability to still modify the parameters and have the features and upgrades of the newer firmware, like panorama mode.. ;)

Here's a link to everything you need DJI Dashboard - How To tips and tricks *MAVIC* - RC Groups
Wow! Thanks for all the info. This will probably take me some time before I'll really be able to dig in to all of this. In the meantime would it make it more difficult to unlock all this later if I were to update my DJI Go app and the Mavic and just fly it on the regular updated settings? I'm worried about updating my year old DJI app (I've avoided an update this whole time) but at the same time it doesn't let me fly more than 50 Meters and I want to get in the air now! Please let me know and thanks again!

Wow! Thanks for all the info. This will probably take me some time before I'll really be able to dig in to all of this. In the meantime would it make it more difficult to unlock all this later if I were to update my DJI Go app and the Mavic and just fly it on the regular updated settings? I'm worried about updating my year old DJI app (I've avoided an update this whole time) but at the same time it doesn't let me fly more than 50 Meters and I want to get in the air now! Please let me know and thanks again!
Just update it, at least you can fly it. You can easily go back on the mavic firmware later. As for the app. If you're using android then it's easy to go back to previous versions. Apple is doable but don't think its as easy.. I don't have Apple so don't really know lol

Hi All.

Hoping someone can help. Ive rolled back the MP to 700 successfully after much reading of this thread and have rolled back to 700 for the RC too.
Now when changing height limits in the parameters section they save and seem to be fine but when i boot the drone and try to change the height limit on the drone it still wont let me change it past 500m.

Making me crazy trying to figure out why

Begging for some help

Hi All.

Hoping someone can help. Ive rolled back the MP to 700 successfully after much reading of this thread and have rolled back to 700 for the RC too.
Now when changing height limits in the parameters section they save and seem to be fine but when i boot the drone and try to change the height limit on the drone it still wont let me change it past 500m.

Begging for some help
Not hard to figure out. In every version since release 500m has being the max Altitude you could set in Mavic Firmware.

Hi All.

Begging for some help

it will always show the max of 500, but ur mav will go higher, the rc will only show up to the 1000ft then its maxed out too but again ur mav will go higher, the app will show your hieght and it will go beyond the 500m, i asked this exact question and i went out for a flight and she kept going, be safe man

Reactions: warfreesminds
it will always show the max of 500, but ur mav will go higher, the rc will only show up to the 1000ft then its maxed out too but again ur mav will go higher, the app will show your hieght and it will go beyond the 500m, i asked this exact question and i went out for a flight and she kept going, be safe man

Ah really... This thought crossed my mind but it was too late in to test.

Thanks so much!

I shall be testing today :)

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Philip Chura