DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

How to turn Mavic Pro lights on and off

Rojillio Santoro

Reactions
I'd like to be able to turn lights on and off manually for better visibility and for help spotting when I lose sight of my Mavic. When I first got the Mavic I was impressed by the bright white light in back, though I thought at the time it was a headlight. Is there a way to turn it on and off manually? Searching online for info can be futile as he information is usually out of date with changes in soft/firm ware. I did figure out how to set up the C1 button to turn on and off the front arm lights. To have similar control of other lights would be nice.

I'd like to be able to turn lights on and off manually for better visibility and for help spotting when I lose sight of my Mavic. When I first got the Mavic I was impressed by the bright white light in back, though I thought at the time it was a headlight. Is there a way to turn it on and off manually? Searching online for info can be futile as he information is usually out of date with changes in soft/firm ware. I did figure out how to set up the C1 button to turn on and off the front arm lights. To have similar control of other lights would be nice.
it is not possible to turn off the rear light as it is an indicator of what the drone is doing during flight and when doing calibrations etc in the manual it explains all about it

are you talking about the Mavic 2? cause the Mavic 1 has no bright white light so it must be the 2, if so then yes you can program the C1 or C2 to control the bottom aux light

are you talking about the Mavic 2? cause the Mavic 1 has no bright white light so it must be the 2, if so then yes you can program the C1 or C2 to control the bottom aux light

If this is correct (the bottom LED), this is the landing light, comes on automatically when landing at night (and take off ?), but should be able to be turned off . . .
See this thread . . .

Temporarly You can cover that big bright light with duct tape, but it’s not rekommendable because it tells you if something is wrong as Old man mavic wrote above.

Reactions: old man mavic
Is it just the status light on the back panel, lower part of body, near rear landing points ?
Usually flashing green when in normal flight, and hardly noticeable . . .

e3ad8cb4b0a070f40173432867f0b400.jpg

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
albestinspections