DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Howdy from Flathead area, Montana!

Wizewon

Reactions
Hello fellow drone pilots!

I'm pretty excited to get some experience - without wrecking this new hobby investment. I've purchased the DJI insurance and feel a fraction better about this chunk of "play" money placed in an aerial toy.
I'm not a cinematographer nor high end drone worker. I really like everything about this starting drone and look forward to learning all the bells and whistles within.
I've found a decent deal on the Pro Platinum, "Mega" bundle though found my first "oops!" Choice... 1 battery and now understand why the deal was $1019. Still, a good deal, hardhcase, props, multi lens, tablet mount, etc, etc, etc... Had I paid a bit more attention, I would have added the extra batteries with the purchase. Oops. Just a few extra days...

Really looking forward to my comfort expanding for the various advance user operations. Until then, I just don't want to wreck! Haha!

Anyhow, I've used this forum to learn about various drone use and look forward to reading and sharing my own follies. :)

Off to fly!

Chuck

Reactions: dirkclod
Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :)

Hello fellow drone pilots!

I'm pretty excited to get some experience - without wrecking this new hobby investment. I've purchased the DJI insurance and feel a fraction better about this chunk of "play" money placed in an aerial toy.
I'm not a cinematographer nor high end drone worker. I really like everything about this starting drone and look forward to learning all the bells and whistles within.
I've found a decent deal on the Pro Platinum, "Mega" bundle though found my first "oops!" Choice... 1 battery and now understand why the deal was $1019. Still, a good deal, hardhcase, props, multi lens, tablet mount, etc, etc, etc... Had I paid a bit more attention, I would have added the extra batteries with the purchase. Oops. Just a few extra days...

Really looking forward to my comfort expanding for the various advance user operations. Until then, I just don't want to wreck! Haha!

Anyhow, I've used this forum to learn about various drone use and look forward to reading and sharing my own follies. :)

Off to fly!

Chuck
Howdy from Wyoming @Wizewon , welcome to the community, plenty of fine folk and excellent information here.

Welcome to Mavic Pilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching . Thumbswayup

Welcome to Mavic Pilots from Dayton Ohio! Enjoy that new Mavic Pro, fly safe and have fun!

Welcome to the Forums from Surprise, AZ. Lived near Bozeman, MT for almost 30 years. My son flies up their, again, welcome!

Hello and welcome from Ontario Canada to Mavic Pilots!
And enjoy your stay here, there is a wealth of information to be had so take your time and look around and enjoy reading all the great stuff you can do with your Mavic, :) Feel free to ask any questions you may have and remember the search tool is a great resource to see who may have had a similar issue or may offer a great tip.
Enjoy your day and happy flying :)

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MemphisDrone