DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

3 Hyperlapse of school drop-off and parking

I know I'm old, but my sister and I used to walk a little over a mile to and from our school in Tennessee. Before anyone says anything, we did wear shoes. ;)
Yeah we did that, we had shoes, but the soles sometimes flapped and cardboard in them to cover the holes, not good when it rained. I like this hyperlapse I think I'll try that close by my house.

Reactions: veryzebra
I spent three decades teaching. The biggest danger to kids walking to school is parents dropping their kids off, usually in large vehicles with poor visibility.

That's an excellent idea, using a timelapse to show the chaos. At my old school parents would use the staff parking lot and create gridlock, sometimes backing traffic into the main road. I should head back to visit and make a video for them. (Retired now, and while I miss my students I don't miss dealing with entitled parents.)

Reactions: veryzebra
Yeah, it gets chaotic in there. They opened a side entrance to the parking lot, which drives a lot of traffic through a neighborhood. Many kids also park at a local grocery store then walk over while cutting through peoples yards and wearing in a path (thankfully not ours). I'm going to do one of the grocery store, then one of kids walking over, then one of the parking lot and string them all together.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mandeh