DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

I almost lost my drone, after climbing 1400m

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is this the thread where we complain about what other people do that we dont like? I have been looking for this one.
Here is a few of my pet peeves;
People who cant ride their bikes without the full on lance armstrong suit.
People who ride motorcycles without helmets.
Under Armour anything
People who cant make a point on a forum without first posting their resume and lifetime achievments.
Diet softdrinks
Trying to control what people post by, talking about how to ignore it in the very same thread.
I have many more, enough for now.

By the way, what he did is not illegal. The 400' ceiling is not a law, It is just not recommended to go higher.

Is this the thread where we complain about what other people do that we dont like? I have been looking for this one.
Under Armour anything
People who cant make a point on a forum without first posting their resume and lifetime achievments.
Diet softdrinks
Trying to control what people post by, talking about how to ignore it in the very same thread.

By the way, what he did is not illegal. The 400' ceiling is not a law, It is just not recommended to go higher.

It wasn't necessarily illegal, though we don't know his location. It was certainly irresponsible though, and a bad example of the kind that will only hasten more restrictions on the hobby use of drones. And surely you can't seriously be suggesting that when such behavior is boasted about publicly on a discussion forum that everyone else should refrain from criticism or calling it out for what it is.

Under Armour anything
Diet softdrinks

:rolleyes:;)

It wasn't necessarily illegal, though we don't know his location. It was certainly irresponsible though, and a bad example of the kind that will only hasten more restrictions on the hobby use of drones. And surely you can't seriously be suggesting that when such behavior is boasted about publicly on a discussion forum that everyone else should refrain from criticism or calling it out for what it is.
I think when posted on a public forum everyone gets a chance to take their shots.....Either way for or against. He is doing what he wants, why would he care what a bunch of holier than thou types think about his LEGAL actions?

Why do you and I THINK its irresponsible?
Because of all the tragic accidents this behavior has caused?
The body count that is constantly mounting?
The hundreds of dollars worldwide in property damage?
The 10's of people that have had drones fall on them from altitude?
I am saying it isnt a problem, till its proved to be a problem. No regulations will come about until bad things actually happen. Unfortunately the inevitable will happen, but until it does, it a going to be a free for all.

Reactions: JMF
Now we starting to get personal in this and being the OP has went under I see no need to let this continue . Sorry guys but this is ..
Unknown-1.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeaconB