Get more from your Mavic
The largest Mavic community in the world
Join Us Now

I am rally confused, but it is appears that DJI MINI 2 is coming indeed...

Peshoa

Reactions
Visit site
Here is video, posted by person which I deeply trust. I suppose that he is in tester customer list. He helped me with many repairment drone units and he is deeply in drone matter...so if he have it in his hands, for me that means only that...DJI MINI 2 is coming...

Platinum 4 ever

Reactions
Visit site
Here is video, posted by person which I deeply trust. I suppose that he is in tester customer list. He helped me with many repairment drone units and he is deeply in drone matter...so if he have it in his hands, for me that means only that...DJI MINI 2 is coming...

Yeah. Videos are popping out all over you tube. Not impressed with the so called upgrades. Just another rehash gimmick from the almighty DJI

msinger

DJI Drone Expert
Approved Vendor
Premium Pilot
Reactions
Site
MavicHelp.com

Pushkur

Reactions
Visit site
Yeah. Videos are popping out all over you tube. Not impressed with the so called upgrades. Just another rehash gimmick from the almighty DJI
What were you expecting ?
Ocusync 2 ...that will vastly improve signal quality and range,
4k camera, It will also connect to a SC (I’ve been told),so that means at very least Hdmi out for goggles....and still under 250 gms.
If it does have all the above and more,I defiantly wouldn’t call it a “rehash gimmick”

lowellton

Reactions
Visit site
The picure he posted is from another giy in youtube

Platinum 4 ever

Reactions
Visit site
What were you expecting ?
Ocusync 2 ...that will vastly improve signal quality and range,
4k camera, It will also connect to a SC (I’ve been told),so that means at very least Hdmi out for goggles....and still under 250 gms.
If it does have all the above and more,I defiantly wouldn’t call it a “rehash gimmick”

You do you. I do me. That’s what makes the world go round. Right.????

boblui

Reactions
Visit site
Here is video, posted by person which I deeply trust. I suppose that he is in tester customer list.
I have a lot of doubt for two reasons :

1) Why didn't he show the Mini 2 but just the photos / videos that everybody have seen ?

2) DJI should have made non-disclosure agreement with trial users but this guy is either breaking the agreement or he is the appointed spokesman of DJI ?

The fact that he is wearing a DJI T-shirt does not make him any more credible than the others.

DJI Drone Service
DJI Mavic Mounts

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mladd