DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

I am rally confused, but it is appears that DJI MINI 2 is coming indeed...

Peshoa

Reactions
Here is video, posted by person which I deeply trust. I suppose that he is in tester customer list. He helped me with many repairment drone units and he is deeply in drone matter...so if he have it in his hands, for me that means only that...DJI MINI 2 is coming...

Here is video, posted by person which I deeply trust. I suppose that he is in tester customer list. He helped me with many repairment drone units and he is deeply in drone matter...so if he have it in his hands, for me that means only that...DJI MINI 2 is coming...

Yeah. Videos are popping out all over you tube. Not impressed with the so called upgrades. Just another rehash gimmick from the almighty DJI

Yeah. Videos are popping out all over you tube. Not impressed with the so called upgrades. Just another rehash gimmick from the almighty DJI
What were you expecting ?
Ocusync 2 ...that will vastly improve signal quality and range,
4k camera, It will also connect to a SC (I’ve been told),so that means at very least Hdmi out for goggles....and still under 250 gms.
If it does have all the above and more,I defiantly wouldn’t call it a “rehash gimmick”

The picure he posted is from another giy in youtube

What were you expecting ?
Ocusync 2 ...that will vastly improve signal quality and range,
4k camera, It will also connect to a SC (I’ve been told),so that means at very least Hdmi out for goggles....and still under 250 gms.
If it does have all the above and more,I defiantly wouldn’t call it a “rehash gimmick”

You do you. I do me. That’s what makes the world go round. Right.????

Here is video, posted by person which I deeply trust. I suppose that he is in tester customer list.
I have a lot of doubt for two reasons :

1) Why didn't he show the Mini 2 but just the photos / videos that everybody have seen ?

2) DJI should have made non-disclosure agreement with trial users but this guy is either breaking the agreement or he is the appointed spokesman of DJI ?

The fact that he is wearing a DJI T-shirt does not make him any more credible than the others.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
refrigasketscanada