DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

i found a mavic on a hike in los angeles

danielthorr

Reactions
it seems to be in fine condition but it doesn't have the plastic cover over the camera. I have no use for it and want to sell it . if anyone is interested please let me know.

How about trying to find the owner first.. any data on the SD card that could potentially help locate them?
I have no idea...im highly non tech...signing up to this forum is the extent of my tech capabilities

Pop the battery off and check under there. My FAA required numbers and my phone number is under there with a label that says reward if found.

If it’s registered with FAA it should be traceable
Yes, technically. However, the FAA will not share the registrant's information.

it seems to be in fine condition but it doesn't have the plastic cover over the camera. I have no use for it and want to sell it . if anyone is interested please let me know.
I will by it, how much do you want?

I will by it, how much do you want?
ill give it a day or so for the person who lost it to track it down here..but ill sell it to you if its not claimed for whatever you feel is a fair price. obviously no controller and the plastic camera cover is missing...but otherwise looks fine to me

ill give it a day or so for the person who lost it to track it down here..but ill sell it to you if its not claimed for whatever you feel is a fair price. obviously no controller and the plastic camera cover is missing...but otherwise looks fine to me
Ok let me know, thank you.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DoubleBarS