DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

I getting the Mavic 2 Goggles package worth it?

What would you get:

• Mavic 2 Pro + 1 Battery

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mavic 2 Pro + Fly more Combo

Votes: 9 56.3%
  • Mavic 2 Pro + Goggles + battery

Votes: 1 6.3%
  • Mavic 2 Pro + Goggles + fly more

Votes: 6 37.5%

• Total voters

PaulArcher

Reactions
I'm thinking of getting the DJI Mavic 2 with goggles combo (from the official site)
However, I'm not sure if it's worth it. I'll probably review them anyway, but would you actually consider getting the goggles or is it a more niche product?

They cost $150 less, and I was thinking that because the live feed of the new Ocusinc 2.0 is 1080p it will look much better.

This would be the closest experience to actual real flight I could have, especially considering you'll be able to turn your head while flying, right?

What do you think? Bad investment (would the review be popular?)

Thanks in advance!

Reactions: Elton Hammonds
Just wondering, with DJI's history of delays and updates, I am thinking that waiting a while and flying my Mavpro until the new-product-dust has cleared.

They are nice and worth it IMHO. The 1080 feed should look amazing.

Doesn't MPP with DJI Goggles also support 1080p?
I think it does, but I could be wrong. In either way, I'm not impressed with the Googles. I prefer to just fly with my Note 8.

This would be the closest experience to actual real flight I could have, especially considering you'll be able to turn your head while flying, right?

What do you think? Bad investment (would the review be popular?)

Depends on what you are going to use them for... if you just want to have fun (and have a spotter with you) then by all means, indulge yourself in the world of VR. But if you will be using them for Jobs or side gigs, then I suggest you look into a pair of Moverio BT-300. They are AR instead of VR and keep you legal when flying alone. I've been using them on my MP and love them. Just waiting for them to get the Go4 4.3.0 in their app store.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kclarke2929