DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Inconsistent FW Version Upgrade?

wingbotics

Reactions
Hi there,
I just posted an issue just earlier:

Anyhow, I proceeded with the download multiple times for the "Precise Fly Safe Database"
At one point, it first told me that the internet connection issue then a few moment later it prompted me with this screen as shown in the attachment picture.
Yes, it' was silly of myself that I went ahead to update. Now, do I have a problem? What to do next? See the version screenshot.
I think that there is a bug in the DJI software.
Please help and thank you.

Attachments

• IMG_20190427_070423094_HDR.jpg
    IMG_20190427_070423094_HDR.jpg
    2.8 MB · Views: 19
Added the version screenshot.

Attachments

• IMG_20190427_080239045.jpg
    IMG_20190427_080239045.jpg
    2.5 MB · Views: 19
Hi there,
I just posted an issue just earlier:

Anyhow, I proceeded with the download multiple times for the "Precise Fly Safe Database"
At one point, it first told me that the internet connection issue then a few moment later it prompted me with this screen as shown in the attachment picture.
Yes, it' was silly of myself that I went ahead to update. Now, do I have a problem? What to do next? See the version screenshot.
I think that there is a bug in the DJI software.
Please help and thank you.
Usually you will get on inconsistent firmware message when you insert a new battery that hasn't had the firmware update, this is normal. You will need to repeat this for all of your batteries.

Usually you will get on inconsistent firmware message when you insert a new battery that hasn't had the firmware update, this is normal. You will need to repeat this for all of your batteries.
Ah, I didn't think of the batteries. That is a very good point. I'll do to the rest of them. Thank you Aerial-Pixel!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GillesdeColombes