DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Kubson

Reactions
Hello Lads,
Recently I have a problem with my obstacle sensors. They do not work. I cannot open active track becouse of vision sensors problems. I was trying to calibrate mavic again in DJI Assistant 2 but when I will go to this it is showing information about Incorrect Alignment Method and please reboot Your aircraft. I was trying to uninstall Assistant but the problem is not solved. Every time I cannot do the calibration and flying indoor is impossible on Atti mode and I cannot use active track option. Please give me some solution for this issue.

Kindly regards
Marcin

Reactions: Bill Debevc
My computer gives me that error no matter what if I connect the Mavic through a USB 3.0 port, but lets me try calibration if I connect through USB 2.0 instead. In case that helps at all.

I had the same problem today. I was able to get the computer and Mavic to communicate, but couldn't get the squares to match up with each other. The MP was showing an odd shape that didn't match. I realized after a lot of cussing, it was the angle of my laptop screen. So make sure the screen and the sensors are angled together. Then just follow the prompts on the screen.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jamoke