DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Insurance

JacobT

Reactions
Hi folks I have I DJI Care for my drone but im looking to get insured for accidents where damage to other peoples property etc. Just want to be extra safe. Is this public liability insurance? Also, I’m only 16, will anyone insure me? Any ideas. Much thanks
Jacob

Hi folks I have I DJI Care for my drone but im looking to get insured for accidents where damage to other peoples property etc. Just want to be extra safe. Is this public liability insurance? Also, I’m only 16, will anyone insure me? Any ideas. Much thanks
Jacob
FPV UK - Flying Model Aircraft and Drone Membership, Advice & Support
This is the one I use.

PS. I have just looked at your Website and it looks like you will need Professional Insurance and CAA approval if you are doing commercial photography!

Last edited:
Jacob
Hi Jacob use Flylcarus I have just taken out insurance for my Spark my mavic platinum too follow. I paid £ 140 covers everything cost covers accidental damage to property and persons for £1,0000 can't go wrong with that Jacob
Jacob
hi Jacob I have insured my spark and mavic platinum through Flylcarus really cheap insurance and covers up to a £1,000000 pErson and property damage look up their site. Good luck

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    107.5 KB · Views: 10

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tyroe1998