DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

International Version??

CiCi4326

Reactions
Hi guys, newbie here, looking at buying the Mavic , have seen it advertised for $1350AU online off a 'aussie' web site, tried to find what the catch is, (the small print) and all they said on the site was that it's the 'international version' been trying to contact the seller but not getting through by ph. or chat.

Does anyone know if there is a diffrence b/w international and the regularly priced ($1699AU) one. Sounds too good to be true??

Thanks in advance for any help.

Hey Masheen, thanks for the quick reply, appreciate the advice, couple of sites had it at the 1350 price but only this one now.
So basicaslly the unit is same but you might have soem issues with warranty and perhaps delivery times and process?

DJI Mavic Pro Drone

Warranty will be your only issue as the warranty is only valid if sold from an authorized reseller. If these are “international” versions then the seller is not an Australian approved seller and there will be no Australian warranty.

Dodgy if you ask me

A friend of mine recently got his MP out of Hong Kong, it was a "Fly Extra" pack - not a Fly More....

Needless to say, his charger plugs were not Australian standard, the "extras" were generic and of cheap nasty quality....

In the end, he paid more than RRP to get the extras that he actually wanted.

The seller has since removed the online shop and refuses to answer emails.

I'll not even touch the international version of the DJI drone (these are usually grey imports from a Chinese retailer) which means you'll have a hard time with claiming warranty if something goes wrong with the drone. Although you will pay a bit more buying from an Australian DJI retailer, but at least you are covered. Some online retailers will offer you better rates as opposed to shops (as they have low running cost). I contacted Drones Pro when I bought my drone and asked them if they can better the price on a DJI Mavic Pro Platinum; which they did. Happy with my purchase.

Hi guys, newbie here, looking at buying the Mavic , have seen it advertised for $1350AU online off a 'aussie' web site, tried to find what the catch is, (the small print) and all they said on the site was that it's the 'international version' been trying to contact the seller but not getting through by ph. or chat.

Does anyone know if there is a diffrence b/w international and the regularly priced ($1699AU) one. Sounds too good to be true??

Thanks in advance for any help.
Harvey Norman has $1398 on Pro and $1798 on Fly More

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Albrecht0803