DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Introduction from Holland

BaSh

Reactions
Hi all!

Just got back from a month of backpacking through Thailand where I met a guy with a Mavic Pro... long story short I bought a Mavic Air when I was back in Bangkok :oops::D
Some careful flights later I am getting the hang of it and am just loving this little guy, for some reason I don't experience any problems with range, it goes out easily over a mile without any hickups in controls or video feed.
Am going for another run this weekend to check how far I can go.

Looking forward to gather information and occasionally post some (noob) pictures :)

Koh Tao from above :)
DJI_0031.JPG

North sea from above :)
HDR_0001-2.JPG

Welcome to the forum.
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .0ROJYyg.png

Reactions: Mavic Pro Platinum
Welcome to the forum! :)

Hi all!

Just got back from a month of backpacking through Thailand where I met a guy with a Mavic Pro... long story short I bought a Mavic Air when I was back in Bangkok :oops::D
Some careful flights later I am getting the hang of it and am just loving this little guy, for some reason I don't experience any problems with range, it goes out easily over a mile without any hickups in controls or video feed.

Looking forward to gather information and occasionally post some (noob) pictures :)

View attachment 60197

View attachment 60198
Welcome to Mavic Pilots from Dayton Ohio USA! Enjoy your new Mavic Air, Fly safe and have fun!

Welcome to Mavicpilots.com. If you ever need advice or repair questions, feel free to reach out to the forum.

Also. please take a minute and enter your location on your profile. It will better help us to help you. Here is a link on how to update your location:

Please update your locations! Its so easy to do...

Best regards and good luck,

Rob

Hi all!

View attachment 60197

View attachment 60198

Welcome to the forum![emoji16]

Welcome to the forum BaSh in Holland from me in Thailand.
Sweden now as visiting family.
I joined in November when I got my M2Z. I love it!!
I too am very much still learning.
So many functions to master.

My resurrected YouTube channel is MrSmileygc.

More to be added when I return home.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
seaphotos