DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

iOS app question: Notifications

MMCompton

Reactions
OK, apologies if this is a dumb question, but I’ve enabled Notifications on my MavicPilots app on my iPhone. Now I’m getting numeric notification badges.

What does it mean when I have, say, a “3” Notification badge? 3 unread messages in followed threads? 3 unread replies to posts I made or participated in? None of those seem to be correct.

Thanks in advance for help with a question that has nothing to do with drones! :)

View attachment 32140

Last edited:
This is iOS notification coming from your phone or tablet. Turn off notifications on phone or tablet

Thanks, but I asked what the notifications mean, not how to turn them off.

OK, found Notification Settings and actual Notifications in the Settings menu, but reading the “noted” posts, and even clicking Mark as Read doesn’t clear the notification badge on the app. Looks like a bug. IMG_7489.JPGIMG_7490.JPG

I just looked at my iPhone and for me, it’s how many new posts are in a thread that I posted or subscribed to.
Hope that helps. I do use the Tapatalk app too [emoji6], not sure how you’re accessing the Mavic pilot app...

Last edited:
I just looked at my iPhone and for me, it’s how many new posts are in a thread that I posted or subscribed to.
Hope that helps. I do use the Tapatalk app too [emoji6], not sure how you’re accessing the Mavic pilot app...

Thanks, ill check that out.

It is a result of the forum automatically subscribing you to threads you comment in. You can shut that off under the more options button below the reply box. You will have to do this in every thread.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
piloter