DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

iPad for Mavic Pro

DutchAZ

Reactions
I have a older iPad air And the brightness is not that good

What iPad model is the or has the best screen brightness to use ?

Thnx

Check out my list here.

I have a older iPad air And the brightness is not that good

What iPad model is the or has the best screen brightness to use ?

Thnx
I use the iPad mini 4.
Very happy with the vision except in the brightest sunlight, suppose you could always pirchase a hood to keep the sunlight off. Really like having a screen larger than a mobile phone. But then I am old and the eyes are going a bit.

Yes, a sun shade like this one would be easier than purchasing a new mobile device (if you're happy with your iPad Air).

Last edited:
Reactions: Neebles
I use my 10.5 Pro and iPhone 6s when I don’t want to lug that along. But I have it. Might as well enjoy it.

The current iPad Pros have the brightest displays of any iPads so far. I upgraded in December from the first iPad Air and there's a noticeable difference. I think the Air was something like 415 nits and the 10.5-inch Pro is 600 nits. The Mini 4 is 450 nits.

The current iPad Pros have the brightest displays of any iPads so far. I upgraded in December from the first iPad Air and there's a noticeable difference. I think the Air was something like 415 nits and the 10.5-inch Pro is 600 nits. The Mini 4 is 450 nits.

My 10.5 is bright enough for all but the brightest days. Even then it can be seen thanks to the anti glare screen. Plus is does an incredible job editing 4K and photos.

Reactions: Mr. Salty
I think the New IPad Pro 10.5" also has an anti reflective screen, and the two "screens" laminated together for improved performance, anti fingerprint treatment , improved colours, and anti glare. The 9.7" has been replaced. Rumour factory reports that the Mini 4 will soon be dropped there will be no Mini 5, rumours only, who knows. The IPad pro 10.5 only came out in June 2017, so is still fresh. I fancy the MavMount system from USA, Flytpath does a good video, although I don't think it shows how the tab holder can be moved for alternative mounting so both the tab and RC screen can be seen at the same time, and use his name for 5% discount, helps defray the hideous postage. The cellular version allows GPS without a sim card, or cell contract

Last edited:

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tarizzman