DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

iPad or iPhone

Mavic-Max

Reactions
Hi folks. I have a Mavic Air and use my iPhone 8 with the Dji controller. I would like to use my iPad 6 coupled with the controller. I’ve seen iPad holders on eBay that will hold the iPad next to the controller. The aluminium ones look the best. My iPad does not have a SIM card it’s non cellular. Do I connect the iPad using usb to lighting cable and connect my iPhone to iPad using it as a hotspot. Or do I connect the iPhone directly to the controller and then use hotspot to connect to the iPad. Or is there a better way of doing it. ?

connect the ipad to the mavic just like you do the phone, Set your phone up as a wifi hot spot, make sure the ipad is connected to that wifi

Ready for a box. I have too many. 45.00 shipped if you’re looking for one.CE41434C-95D7-43FD-B8F5-C16369307A3C.jpeg

connect the ipad to the mavic just like you do the phone, Set your phone up as a wifi hot spot, make sure the ipad is connected to that wifi

Thanks for your response. Will the micro usb lead be long enough or is a longer lead available

This one works well. Some will use a straight apple end instead of the 90 degree. There are some out there to stay away from because of quality. Overall length is around 12 inches and seems to be a good length.053968FC-1E76-48AC-BDA8-90143718E66F.jpeg

Thanks for your response. Will the micro usb lead be long enough or is a longer lead available
i just use a standard ipad charge plugged into the rc in the bottom USB and coil the extra around the ipad mount. remove the cords from the side of the RC completely.

Reactions: Theo111103
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SlayTech