DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

iPhone 7+ Users. What case do you use that still fits the Mavic Controller?

treehouse1441

Reactions
Currently awaiting for my Mavic to be delivered. I really don't like taking my phone out of the case. My last 2 phones broke because of this.

None. In fact, the fit is so tight that it compresses the Home button to the point it wouldn't work.

I bought an iPad Mimi to dedicate to the RC. It is a perfect fit IMO.

I only have an iPhone 7, but you could wedge your iPhone 7+ between the arms like this if your existing case is thin enough.

Reactions: BuzzyOne
The I-Blaston waterproof case just about fits. You'll need to use the bottom USB though. Got mine from Amazon.

No case on my 7+ but it does have a skin.

Annoying how the controller blocks the home button and the light sensor [emoji52]

You do realize that's a normal iPhone 7 and not a plus, right?
Yes, it's for the 7, not 7 plus.
Sorry missed the + in the title.
But I'm guessing this same ( or similar) case is available for the plus.

Last edited:
Original 7+ case made by Speck works great for me. Sorry don't know the model. Tight enough to still access home button.

Reactions: Piggy
I've used the thin case from buypeel.com but dropped the phone with that case and the case protected the phone but shattered. Now using the standard Apple leather case and it fits fine, secure enough to mount on a bicycle handlebar without slipping out the RCs grip.

Its good to hear that the Apple leather case works well. I have it on my 7 iPhone and it wedges in the arms nicely and allows just enough room for the home button to be accessed. Off topic a bit, but I hope to get the iPhone 8 (whenever it's available) and I understand that it's going to be a little bigger than the 7 but smaller than the 7+. Only issue is that it's rumored to be a little thicker than both the7's.

I have the 7+ in a slim case and don't have any issues.
No logo on my case so I'm not sure of the brand. I think I just went to BestBuy and tried out a few cases until I found the slim protection I was looking for.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rle