DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

iPhone IOS 11.1

Just had a look at the changelog for the latest ios update.
It says "32 bit apps will need to be updated by the developer".
It seems the latest ios version has been optimised for 64 bit apps.
This might have something to do with the issues people are having.
Does anyone know if Dji Go is 32 or 64 bit on ios ?

Just had a look at the changelog for the latest ios update.
It says "32 bit apps will need to be updated by the developer".
It seems the latest ios version has been optimised for 64 bit apps.
This might have something to do with the issues people are having.
Does anyone know if Dji Go is 32 or 64 bit on ios ?

it has to be 64 bit, otherwise it wouldn't be working at all. Apple has been warning and informing us about the change for a few months now. It was easy to check on your device what apps were 32 bit and would not run under the iOS update.

As an update to my original post. Now running IOS 11.1.2 and DJI Go 4.1.18 on my 6 plus and everything is working correctly. Now just waiting for the Pano feature

Reactions: Ron_Dog
As an update to my original post. Now running IOS 11.1.2 and DJI Go 4.1.18 on my 6 plus and everything is working correctly. Now just waiting for the Pano feature
Why update to iOS 11.1.12? The update is for a know problem with the iPhone 8 - X? My iPhone 7+ is showing the update is available, but I can't see any benefit to updating it? Everything is working now, or at least it was, last time I had it out.

Last edited:

Great to hear that it is working now....Can you say what version firmware you are running on the RC and Mavic....
thanks

Great to hear that it is working now....Can you say what version firmware you are running on the RC and Mavic....
thanks
I am now running 1.4.1.0 which is the most current supporting the new Pano features, which are working

Went out for a couple of flights yesterday, using all the latest and greatest firmware/app updates. Everything is working well so far! Now if DJI just takes a break in updates, maybe I can enjoy just flying my Mavic Pro!

Went out for a couple of flights yesterday, using all the latest and greatest firmware/app updates. Everything is working well so far! Now if DJI just takes a break in updates, maybe I can enjoy just flying my Mavic Pro!

Ditto, did a very quick test flight, today I hope to do a 360, I also purchased Litchi last week and want to test that, I found the quality of the pics with the new updates to be really good.

Reactions: Ron_Dog
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahb