DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

iPhone IOS 11.1

ablack

Reactions
I updated my iPhone to version 11.1, this afternoon, and now DJI Go won’t work. The program brings up the splash screen then simply displays what’s in the cameras field of vision in full screen but there is none of the normal application icons or components we are accustomed to seeing.

Try upgrading to iOS 11.0.3.

Sorry -- I was thinking you typoed 11.0.1. Apple is really cranking out new updates this time...

Try reinstalling the current version of DJI GO. If that doesn't fix the problem, then downgrading might be the only option for now.

Reactions: Genzeka
I updated my iPhone to version 11.1, this afternoon, and now DJI Go won’t work. The program brings up the splash screen then simply displays what’s in the cameras field of vision in full screen but there is none of the normal application icons or components we are accustomed to seeing.
Are you sure didn’t just accidentally activate full screen? Swipe up or down on the screen. iOS 11.1 is much more stable than 11.0.4. I speak as a beta tester.

100% sure I am not in full screen mode. I uninstalled and reinstalled the DJI Go application and while it is partially working it also hangs, closes automatically, screen becomes non responsive and like originally posted shows only the camera. I am certain that DJI will need to do an update as I used this just yesterday with the previous most current Apple IOS and all was normal.

Reactions: madeinhungary
Sorry -- I was thinking you typoed 11.0.1. Apple is really cranking out new updates this time...

Try reinstalling the current version of DJI GO. If that doesn't fix the problem, then downgrading might be the only option for now.

Do you know how to downgrade without loosing data?

I have the same problem but I don’t have any video feed from the Mavic. The Mavic connects to the RC but NOT the phone. Any ideas?

Reactions: MAVA4
I’ll try again tomorrow. Kind of beat up over technology today as I work In the industry and deal with failure all day long.

Reactions: sabur7
Just as a public service to others. Apparently this is a known issue, bummer I didn’t find out about it ahead of time l, but here is a YouTube video link.
describing the exact issues I’m experiencing.

In the future I’m definitely going to do some searching first, or at least not be in the bleeding edge when updating.

Reactions: Genzeka
Seems to have compatibility issue since update to ios 11. At the moment, that is nothing we can do until dji resolve the problem

I updated to 11.1 about 4am eastern time, and saw this...panic! But I went to the App Store and fortunately there was an update to Go4. The update didn’t mention anything about the Mavic, only Spark and Inspire...so I was still a little worried. Got out my Mavic, hooked up my phone to RC, fired up app n bird.....it’s all good!! Maybe you guys with 11.1 issue, just need to update the app?

Reactions: secretAsianman
Thanks for the update. i Have an iPhone 6 Plus, could be the difference.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
O'Ryan