DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

iPhone IOS 11.1

My compass has never worked right since Go 4 V 4.1.10 update, it's now on 4.1.12 and no better I doubt if the latest update is going to help anything? My iPhone is on 11.0.3 and working well I don't see the need to change (unless it would fix the compass issues)! LOL!

What is happening / what errors do you get from the compass?

After updating to IOS 11.1 reinstall DJI GO4 that should solve your connectivity problems.

same issue with 11.1 on my phone. Pad has 11.0.3 and no issue. The video and photo buttons on the RC don't work with 11.1 and the touch screen controls don't work.

I updated my DJI Go4 this week for the first time since spring, and my ipad 4 is on the most recent version. Now the Go App locks up and doesnt see the mavic and running FPV Camera as an alternative it says “no connection”. Arrghhh...this is why I didnt update since spring! Although the DJI app automatically updates on my ipad Mini 4 and started this new must enter a DJI account password etc. VERY annoying since I’m flying in an area with no connectivity and there’s no way I can get around it.

Reactions: Vail Mike CZ
just tested again 11.1 works if you only take photos. However if you go to video then the RC and touch screen are frozen. You can still control the mavic visually but displays and non flight controls are frozen.

I can’t understand why these updates don’t say a word about Mavic or the problems many are experiencing ?!?

Reactions: okui
I can’t understand why these updates don’t say a word about Mavic or the problems many are experiencing ?!?
As DJI being a Chinese company, they never will say they made an error!

Reactions: okui
There are a ton of postings on the DJI forum about this. Many many folks have fixed this problem simply by changing the remote's cable. It seems that the cable that comes with your Mavic is of poor quality. Folks are using a regular iPhone cable (with a USB connector) and plugging that into the port just below where the phone mounts on the remote. It has solved the problem for many people. I just got my iPhone 8+ yesterday, used a 12 inch cable (with USB) that I had bought previously for my iPhone 6, and the Mavic connected to my new phone immediately.

Reactions: boxsterfahrer
I updated my iPhone to version 11.1, this afternoon, and now DJI Go won’t work. The program brings up the splash screen then simply displays what’s in the cameras field of vision in full screen but there is none of the normal application icons or components we are accustomed to seeing.

You have the option to roll back the OS for 10 days. Don't tally. Get 'er done.

it should work now,mine was doing it and i just updated DJI app and now its fine
I'm glad yours is working! I just updated mine and no dice! The app crashes while it's just setting there! I just removed DJI GO 4 and now I'm installing it again. Fingers crossed!

Just reinstalled the GO4 app and no dice!:( I started the app before connecting it to the (RC) and I could get the touch screen to works I connected it to the (RC),and right back to normal..........Nothing works, and still takes a dump setting there after about 1 minute! The strange part is it works with the iPad Air 2?

What is happening / what errors do you get from the compass?
I don't get any errors from the compass. It just doesn't work right? It's off anywhere from 90-180 degrees.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maniac2000