DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Is anyone on Go4 version 4.3.32 on his SC?

Hmmm, I wonder if, in the latest SC update (.650) they re-binded (lacking a better term) the Go4 app from the SC system firmware? Thats all I can think of, unless your trying to use the apkx file type, instead of the apk, which are prevalent on ApkMirror (Worth a check)?

Last I knew they had unbinded the Go4 app (around the time of the SC .530 & Go4 v4.3.16 I believe), so you could do exactly what your trying to do - install Go4 independently of SC system, via apk, official or otherwise?

Not sure why they would reinstate that again, but hey it is DJI...
(In their defense though, I did like and respect their reply to the FAA NPRM on Remote ID. It was spot on!)

Reactions: MaxHam
Tried both here XAPK and APK files, both come up as cant install, corrupt file, so looks like we just gonna have to wait fir DJI to upload it.

Reactions: MaxHam
I tried it with 28 before, but then it came with the firmware update 650.

I wasn't able to download it from the dji site, because we know they are slow uploading their newest updates... It didnt work using the APKs from third party sites.

So maybe it works with the file provided by dji, whenever that's going to be.

I tried it with 28 before, but then it came with the firmware update 650.

I wasn't able to download it from the dji site, because we know they are slow uploading their newest updates... It didnt work using the APKs from third party sites.

So maybe it works with the file provided by dji, whenever that's going to be.

The funny thing is, even if you click to download the .28 APK you are getting the .25 version.
DJI sometimes doesn't get things done, that's for sure.

I remember in a similar discussion last year that someone mentioned the newest APK was on the Chinese DJI Website.
But that's not the case currently.

In view of the recent debacle with the .650 firmware update early January I certainly wouldn't be hunting out any update to GO 4 especially when I have no idea what it might offer or indeed its provenance.

Best to wait for it to find its way naturally to my SC IMO. Can't fly anyway as weather too bad for next 10 days apparently so no rush.

Reactions: Rattydude77
28 is the latest for sc.
You need to let it update itself. There is different for version for SC. You should not use the generic android version.

I updated the last two versions before the latest firmware update manually, it wasn't a problem. They even suggested it on the official dji forum!

But, as far as there is no feature i absolutely need, I normally wait.
Last time I wanted the feature to set the discharge time for the batteries, that's why I updated manually. Didn't want to wait for 6 months.

Last edited:
Reactions: PAW
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ifish4bass