DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Is everyone upgrading to the Platinum props?

No point buying new propellers when it pisses down raining every single day. Thanks England! :mad:

The Mavic 3 will be out by the time I get to fly again :p
Be glad to borrow a day or two rain off you as we got dust dust dead grass and more dust here at moment.

Reactions: Clinton1
Reactions: Rnl and dirkclod
MAD.gif
Me do the testing you do the boxing up and shipping ;)

Reactions: dirkclod
I intend to purchase some. The science is proven that wing-tip curves help. If that translates to a little less wear and tear on the motor assembly, that's a plus as well as potentially more stable flight. I don't buy into there being less noise, I think it's negligible.

Reactions: trolling dirt
I would like to try them, but, a read somewhere that they are not compatible with the propelor cage. ANd flyinh aroud people without the cage sometimes frightens people. Although never touched anyone. Is it true that that standard cage cant get the new blades in ?

I would like to try them, but, a read somewhere that they are not compatible with the propelor cage. ANd flyinh aroud people without the cage sometimes frightens people.

Better question is why are you flying around people? I keep my Mavic as far away from folks as possible, unless they ask and I'm showing them the thing hovering, just before I either land or send it straight back up.

You ever gotten your finger caught in the prop of a Mavic before? If so, you'd keep that thing as far away from people as possible. Even a flimsy plastic prop blade can slice deep into your flesh.

Reactions: Cut.Aussie
Reactions: Soft7
I was thinking of it. But I need to add a second Mavic to my business so we will see

I was thinking of it. But I need to add a second Mavic to my business so we will see
Won't know for sure till you try . I never just go by other's reviews on nothing .I have to see for myself on everything .
Welcome to the Forum .:)

I am almost sure I read that also .
Welcome to the forum .

By the standard cage do you mean the ones that look like tennis rackets? If the props are backwards compatible then I think you'll still need the smaller blades that are just for the cages.

Do you mean the folding prop guards? Think that's compatible.

I doubt there will be an issue using the cages tho. Just not with the new props.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bullet_magnet