DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Is the 7.8 ultra available?

laura schlenker

Reactions
Im sorry if this had been discussed already, we are in wheat harvest so I've had very little time to research were to buy it. If it's available somewhere I sure would like to pick it up . Thank you.

No, we're all still waiting. I'm waiting so bad I check their web site twice a day :oops:

2017-08-23_164439.jpg

I've got a mavmount v2 that I use on my iPad Mini at the moment, just bought the CS adaptor plate for it (as reccomended by @Advexure ).

I haven't decided on a charger, or a USB-C cable as yet. I'm open to suggestions :)

I'll either buy from DJI or from a UK reseller - whoever can ship it to my door first will get the order!

FYI - @Advexure has taken a boatload of preorders, starting at CrystalSky announcement. I have preordered my Ultra through them, but I think I'm pretty far down the list. You may want to find a big DJI reseller locally and get on their preorder list.

Last I heard - and it's all smoke and mirrors at this point - is early to mid-September. But I fear this may be like the MavicPro with its dates that slipped by 4 months. I can only hope I'm wrong.

Good Flying!

I was messing around with their site, fiddling with the JS, since I was just killing time and was amusing myself, and I managed to actually add it into my cart. I can't checkout with it in there, so now it's just sitting there in my cart but there is something interesting that I think is worth noting. (Check below the item name)
Screen Shot 2017-08-23 at 12.26.59.png

Reactions: Ping^Spike
Good find. My only problem is even if I pre-ordered it and paid with PayPal, PayPal would pay DJI immediately and that means I'd be pre-paying with no shipdate.

I was messing around with their site, fiddling with the JS, since I was just killing time and was amusing myself, and I managed to actually add it into my cart. I can't checkout with it in there, so now it's just sitting there in my cart but there is something interesting that I think is worth noting. (Check below the item name)
View attachment 20409

Ahhhh!! Great find mate!!

I'm counting down the days already - it might be worth refreshing that from time to time to see if it changes?

It is still 45 to 60 days away unfortunately!
DJI, like Sony, is raking in the millions on sales of its consumer products such as the Spark and Phantoms and leaving the professional side of things on the back burner.
Sony did the same with its sales of the consumer cybershot cameras and left professionals in the dark. Both companies make tons more money selling consumer grade products over professional items!

At least both of them are still making professional products and great ones at that - others have dropped that completely becasue "not worth it" leading to a lack of good tools to work with.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kclarke2929