DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Is the RC1A Mavic Pro Controller Suitable for the Mavic 2 Pro?

No, but it's possible the remote in the classified was really for an M2 and they didn't list it properly.
In which case the thread should read "Is an RC1A for a Mavic 2 Pro compatible with a Mavic 2 Pro?". The answer to that is obviously yes.

If that
No, but it's possible the remote in the classified was really for an M2 and they didn't list it properly.
In which case the thread should read "Is an RC1A for a Mavic 2 Pro compatible with a Mavic 2 Pro?". The answer to that is obviously yes.
If that was the question then yes would be correct but I believe he wanted to know if a mp remote would work with the m2p and no is the answer

Reactions: Stitch-Up
If that

If that was the question then yes would be correct but I believe he wanted to know if a mp remote would work with the m2p and no is the answer

Yes, exactly that. I saw an advert on Ebay for a Mavic Pro controller RC1A and wanted to know if it would work with my Mavic 2 Pro.

I'm considering buying the Epson Moverio glasses - they DON'T work with the RC1B that I have, but do work with the RC1A.

I find it rather confusing that the RC1A seems to come in two different formats - one for the Mavic Pro using Ocusync 1 and the other with Ocusync 2 both bearing the same model number RC1A!!

The thing that concerns me though is I am pretty sure RC1A is not a model number of a remote for MP or MPP. It is the model number for an M2Z or M2P remote though and an M2 remote is not compatible with M1 so there's a discrepancy in the ad.
Model number for the RC for M1 is GL200A.

Last edited:
The thing that concerns me though is I am pretty sure RC1A is not a model number of a remote for MP or MPP. It is the model number for an M2Z or M2P remote though and an M2 remote is not compatible with M1 so there's a discrepancy in the ad.
Model number for the RC for M1 is GL200A.
Dan's right about that,I have both mpp and m2p and the mpp is a gl200a

Thanks for the confirmation.

It's like saying "is Premium gasoline compatible with a Mack truck?" Uh, Macks take diesel, not gasoline.

Hi all,

Thanks for all the posts, advice etc.

I've now confirmed the original advert was incorrect! I'm sure it was an innocent mistake that now has been corrected :)

Confusion resolved.

Last edited:
All it would take for the ad to be wrong is the missing "2" between Mavic and Pro. Easy for that to be a typo if it was only in the ad title.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hiinthesky